Epilogue: Our Love Story

After 6 years.....

The sunlight escaped from the gap between the curtains and fell on your face, waking you up.

Your lips automatically turned into a smile when you found yourself wrapped in your husband's arms.

He was sleeping peacefully, looking like a baby. This guy doesn't even age, he looks just as handsome as before, maybe more handsome. His brunette bangs falling over his eyes.

You slowly removed the hair that was disturbing him.

You tried to loosen his grip but he only tightened it and whined, his eyes still closed. A chuckle left your mouth.

"Sehun, let me go. I need to check up on YooJung and YunHo." Yes, you have two children. Yoojung, your first child. She is 3 years old. And YunHo, your second child. He is 1 year old, he cannot speak properly but he can walk.

"No, please stay here." Tell me, who is the real kid here? He is the father of two kids and he still acts like a child.

"Hunnie, I have to." He pouted.

"Okay, but promise me that you will come back later." You chuckled. This guy needs to make you promise about every single thing.

"Okay, I promise, now let me go." He still didn't let you go.

"Sehun."

"Okay, okay, go to them. You don't love me." You laughed and escaped from the scene. If you stayed there any longer, you wouldn't be able to make plans for his birthday. Yes, today is his birthday.

You went to the bathroom and changed into your regular clothes.

You went to Yoojung's room, and saw them already playing. Yoojung and Yunho stays in the same room.

"You both are already awake?" Once they both saw you, they ran to you and hugged you. You hugged them back.

"Are you guys hungry?" You asked and they nodded. You smiled and took them downstairs.

"Eomma, today is Appa's birthday!" Yoojung exclaimed and you shushed her down.

"Slowly. We are going to surprise Appa, okay? So don't wish him now." Yoojung nodded.

"Yayy! Appa's birthdew!!" You chuckled at Yunho's cuteness. He still can't pronounce Birthday properly. You ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek.

"Is Yunho excited?" You asked.

"A lot!!!" He spread out his arms, signing how excited he is.

"Eomma~ That's not fair! You only love Yunho!" Whined YooJung and you kissed her cheeks as well.

"Happy?" And both of them nodded.

"Now go and play, Eomma is going to make you breakfast."

"Nae!" They both said obediently. You smiled.

You started to cook them breakfast.

You were humming "Hug" by Seventeen and cooking. That's literally your favourite song.

Suddenly, a pair of hands were snaked around your waist. You instantly knew that it's Sehun.

He kept his head on your shoulder.

"You are a liar. You said that you will come back." You smiled and did not reply.

"I missed you." He slowly breathed in your scent and that eased him. This guy is really something.

You turned to face him, his hands still around your waist.

His hair was messy and he was still in his PJs which had little angry birds printed on it.