Chapter 19: Please Go

Chanyeol decided to take a walk around the Han River.

As he was walking, he saw you. He thought that it is an imagination but after a few seconds, he believed that it is you.

He walked towards you in shock.

"Jae-Jaeyoung? Is that you?" You looked up and was shocked to see Chanyeol. You quickly stood up and looked at him with a shocked look.

None of you said anything, just stared at each other. You were thinking of what to do.

"Chan-Chanyeol?"

Baekhyun, on the other hand, was cursing. He knows that Chanyeol is a troublemaker. He was thining of what to do to save you from that situation.

He then got an idea. He wore a black mask with a cap as walked towards you.

"Baby?! You are here?!" He ran to you and hugged you. You were confused and so as Chanyeol.

"It is me, Baekhyun. Just act as if you are my girlfriend and I am not Baekhyun." He whispered to you and you understood.

He pulled back and held your hand.

"Jaeyoung, is that your boyfriend?" Chanyeol asked, still confused.

"Huh? Yes, he is. He is Wooyoung. Wooyoung, this is Chanyeol, my friend." They both did a handshake and you wanted to jump off a cliff.

"Oh, are you Ateez's Wooyoung?" You and Baekhyun were thinking of what to say when you answered.

"Yes, he is. That's why he is wearing cap and mask. The media is always after making news, you know." You awkwardly answered. Baekhyun gave you a look by saying, 'Smart Move!'

"Oh, that's the thing. I really like your music. Continue with your great work. I will get going then." Chanyeol left that place.

Baekhyun let out a deep sigh.

"Are you okay?" He asks, looking at you worriedly.

"Dae, Thank you." You answred with a smile as he just ruffles your hair.

He hires a taxi and takes you home.

When you arrived in your house, you can't help but think of Sehun. He didn't change at all, did he?

"What are you thinking about?" He asks as he settles down in front of you. You just shake you head. He knows that you are not ready to tell him what happened when you met Sehun and nor does he want to pressurize you.

He spent 3-4 hours with you because he doesn't want you to be alone. It was 4 p.m. when he decided to back to his own house.

"I am going. If you need anything, just call me." You nodded and he left.

You are all alone again. You decided to call your father, he must be worried about you.

On the other hand, when Baekhyun entered his house, he saw all of his friends sitting on the couch with a serious look, without Sehun.

"We were waiting for you." He felt shivers run down his spine.

"Why are you guys so serious? Did any one die or something?" He laughed to calm the situation but he could feel the tension in the room, none of them laughed at what he said, only looked at him, sending him daggers.

He sat down, he knows that they are not in the mood of joking.

"You met Jaeyoung?" He knew it! He knew that this was the matter.

"Jaeyoung? No, I did not meet her. Did she come back?" He acted as if he doesn't know anything but his friends are smarter than him.

"Do you think that I am that stupid to believe that the one with her was Wooyoung or whatever? We have been friends for like forever, and do you think that I will not recognize you if you wear a cap and a mask? I recognized just by your voice but I decided to play along." See? Chanyeol is problematic, he told everyone. Baekhyun secretly glared at Chanyeol.