the french mistake (part 2) | winchesters x reader

type: no ship
warnings: mild swearing, actor!reader

imagine: you and the boys are practicing the trickster scene when jared accidentally pushes you a little too hard. you awaken to see "jensen" hovering over you with a worried face.

It was nearly 9 pm on a Friday, and the three of you were still practicing. You had rehearsed the same fighting scene with Richard, Jared, and Jensen for nearly three hours now.

The directors didn't ask you all to do this, but you requested that they just give you guys the set and go from there.   Robert agreed, leaving you all to it.

"Okay so... Start from the 'Y/N stop' line," You suggested. Jensen nodded.

You started from your place, slowly walking over to him, a fake knife in hand. "Y/N, stop!" Jensen yelled in his 'Dean voice.'

You continued to walk up to him, completely ignoring Jared who was getting a running start so he could tackle you.

There was a small mattress on the ground that would be edited out, but for now that's where you were planning on landing. Jared slowed down, not wanting to hurt you, but still plunged into your side.

You were planning on hitting the mattress, but was greeted with the cold, hard floor. You closed your eyes, a sharp pain breaking on the back of your head.

You laid there, unable to really function. You could hear Jared's anxious voice fading away.

Your eyes abruptly flicked open, and your body shot up. You nearly hit Jensen's face. "Oh my God, sorry J," You apologized quickly.

You looked around to see that you were in Y/N's Bedroom Set. Jensen looked at you, then at Jared, and then back to you. "J?" He questioned.

"Stop playing around," You giggled, standing up. "What's up with the set choice?"

"What?" Jensen asked again, his voice seemingly still stuck at mode "Dean." You furrowed your eyebrows.

"C'mon, cut it out Jensen," You stated. You noticed Jared looking confused. "You too Jared. Cut it."

You approached the door, swinging it open with a gasp. You shut the door quickly, looking at the boys.

There weren't any cameras, or a studio. It was just the bunker. The real, goddamn bunker.

"What. The. Hell?" You articulately mumbled. You watched Jared gently stand up and pace over.

"You okay, Y/N? I mean you passed out pretty quickly," He spoke. You almost laughed.

"Is this some type of prank? Like did the crew set all of this up? This isn't The French Mistake, guys."

The boys looked at each other, worried. You paused, your breath lightly hitching. Both of them arose, resorting to the corner of the room to talk. You watched intently, slowly becoming more nervous by the minute.

Jared and Jensen told you once that they actually really did get teleported to a different universe. It was the day when they couldn't act; The day that Kripke, Singer, Parks, and Bollo were killed. The whole crew thought that they were high, and you didn't exactly want to believe that they were telling the truth. Your mind always went straight to it being a prank, but they never fixated on telling you that it was. You ended the conversation and they simply gave up.

The boys turned around, Jared scoffing lightly. "Alright so, you're not really gonna want to believe us, but you gotta have to. So I'm-" Jensen, now recognizes as Dean, began.

"Dean Winchester, and your brother Sam. Yeah..." You trailed off. "So, not the actors at all." The boys nodded, agreeing with your statements. You ran a hand through your hair, but a thought ran through your head. "So... magics and stuff actually work in the universe? And Castiel can like pop in and stuff? All of this is just gotta be so much cooler than all of the editing and fake things."

"Uh, yeah I guess," Sam nodded. You almost squealed, rocking on your feet lightly. "I assume you want to call in Cas?"

"Yes," You chirped, fangirling over your own fandom. The boys nodded for you to go ahead. "Okay, uhm. Cas, I don't know if you're exactly listening, but we're in a situation and we could really use some help!"

A flutter sounded behind you, and you jumped. "You summoned?" He asked, plainly. You nodded, a bright grin on your face. "What is the problem here?"

You just kept nodding, not saying a word. 'Misha can't top that,' you thought.

Nearly five hours has past, and the boys were getting worried. Cas had left after some warm greetings, and you were just dying to look around the bunker, and try as many harmless spells as possible. They boys skeptically agreed, but helped to keep you away from the worser things.

Sam had been looking for a way to get you back into the other reality, and suddenly exclaimed, "Hey, get this:
universum mutua execratione maledicta congessit. It's latin, roughly translates back as 'All Mutual Universe Spell.'"

Dean nodded, "Alright. So, what are the ingredients?"

"The blood of a demon, the blood of a virgin, and fresh, grated gold," He explained. "We use the extract to create a symbol, read some latin, and then we should be good to go."

"I expect we'll need Crowley to fetch up some supplies?" You implied, grinning widely. The boys nodded in sync, and you almost giggled.

Without a single word, Crowley flashed into the room, a semi grin on his face. He held a chunk of gold in his left hand, and an innocent looking girl's wrist in his right. "You called?" He semi-grumbled. "So... Fake Y/N. Pleasure to meet you. Now stay the bloody hell away from this universe. You're presence is... Blocking up the system of Hell."

The demon threw some fruit out of a nearby bowl, cutting open his hand and letting his blood drip down. Crowley then sliced open the girls hand, pouring the blood. He snapped his fingers, the girl disappearing, and the gold crumbling to a mere dust. He threw in the shiny particles, wavering for Sam to take it away.

The younger Winchester dipped his finger in, grimacing. He quickly, but delicately drew the symbol on the nearest wall.

The taller grabbed the book, mumbling out words that you couldn't even comprehend. As he read, your stomach seemed to twist in loops, and you fell to the ground. He paused, looking at you. "K-Keep going. I'm fine," You breathed heavily. He nodded, and the pain grew.

As the chant came to an end, you passed out, glad that you were already on the floor.

You woke up in your trailer, hoping that Jared and Jensen would actually be Jared and Jensen. You sat up, noticing them immediately.

"It's us," Jared grinned.

{shelby}
{1138}