parental advisory | castiel x reader

type: comedy, fluff
warnings: none

imagine: sam and dean get turned into babies and cas steps in to help

April 2nd. It was an early morning.

"Are you sure you guys feel okay?" You asked for the hundredth time. The boys had been been out with Rowena the whole night, and it was April Fools Day.

"Yes, Y/N, we are completely fine," Dean retorted. "She didn't do anything, we would've seen it anyways."

"Okay, but what if you didn't? April Fools Day is Rowena's favorite day of the year! She's bound to have done something."

Sam placed his hand on your shoulder, "Were fine. I promise," He smiled. "Just go get some sleep. Dean and I will keep working on the case."

You frowned. "Losers," You mumbled with a slightly angry tone.

You yawned, getting out of bed and wrapping a robe you stole from Dean around your body. Rubbing your eyes gently, you left your room.

You paced into the kitchen, making some coffee when a small cry came from the other room. It was tiny, almost unnoticeable, but high pitched.

"Hello?" You questioned. The only response was a louder cry. You panicked at the sound, running down the hallways into the bunker's main hall.

You turned into the library, greeted by two chairs with the boys clothes wrapped around two small figures. The figures struggled to get out of the layers of clothing.

You ran up, yanking the clothes off to find two babies, crying. "What in the name of..."

There was a flutter of wings behind you and you turned to find Cas standing. "I sensed that you had a high amount of stress and came to see what was— Oh. Is that...?"

"I think this is the boys," You anxiously mumbled. Dean stopped crying at the sight of Sam, breaking into a giggle. Sam did the same.

"We're gonna need some supplies."

After a long, embarrassing trip to the store, you and Cas returned with tons of baby supplies.

"Y/N," The angel called from the other room. You paced in with a questioning face. "Eheh... I don't exactly know how to put diapers on..."

You nodded, pacing over to little Dean. Sam had already fallen asleep in the other room. You gently wrapped the clean diaper around him, holding his shoulders down gently when he tried to toss around. "There we go," You smiled in a sing-songs voice. "And we're set for... Nap time!"

Dean giggled as you gently tickled his tummy. Stopping, he let out an adorable little yawn. You smiled, picking him up, swaying as you walked.

You hummed a little tune, lying him down in the makeshift pillow crib you'd made earlier. He lay sound asleep.

As you entered into the library, you were greeted by Cas. "How are you so good at that?" He asked with a purely curious look. "The whole... Baby thing."

"I guess it's just in my nature to kinda care for everyone," You mumbled sheepishly. You looked around the room, your eyes gently focusing on the angel. "Thanks for all your help, though."

He gave you a gentle smile, nodding his head slightly. "Of course," He responded. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"I don't think so..." You trailed off. "I'm sure you have some highly important things you need to get back to, right Cas?"

He almost chuckled at your remark. "I could stay," He remarked with a flat tone. You grinned, stepping towards him. "Taking care of two little boys isn't very easy."

You closed your eyes, taking in a smiley breath. You pecked his cheek gently, softly caressing the stubble on his chin. You let your hand drop, watching his cheeks lightly blush. You smirked, leaving the room to go check on the boys.

"It'll wear off, just give it time, Dear," Rowena laughed through the phone. "It shouldn't be long before those Winchesters are back to normal."

You peered into the other room, phone still in hand. The boys were awake by now, but getting tired again. It was merely 8:00, but you felt the same way.

"Okay," You stated blatantly. "Thanks, Rowena." You hung up the room making your way to the boys. You noticed how the makeshift cribs didn't hold them.

You picked them up, Sammy protesting to the way he was being held. He made himself comfortable, and Dean fussily did the same. "Silly boys... Alright, who's ready for sleep time?"

You woke up to quiet bickering. Opening your eyes, you were greeted by both of the now full size Winchesters laying beside you.

You immediately flushed up to the thought of sleeping with both of your best friends in the same night in the same bed.

"Oh God, Cas come change them back," You mumbled.

{shelby}
{804}