coulrophobia | sam x reader

type: fluff, humor
warnings: swearing, human!cas

imagine: you find out sam's fear of clowns

"Alrighty, Y/N, truth or dare?" Dean asked, taking a swig of beer. You chuckled, refilling your glass with rosé.

"Mmm... Dare," You grinned. You were all drunk enough that you had even broken Dean. All of you were slap happy.

Dean smiled like a fourth grader. "I dare youuu... to... oh! Ahaha! I dare you to kiss Sam!"

Cas broke into a laugh, screaming, "Eww!"

You all broke into laughter at his remark, and you leaned over to Sam. You pressed a firm kiss on his lips, sitting back down and chugging the drink. "I've officially kissed a Winchester, Winchester," You giggled, sticking your tongue out at Dean. "Sam, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Sam responded slowly. Dean booed. "What? I don't wanna end up having to kiss another person. That's yuckkky."

"What'sss your biggest fear?" You asked putting on a french accent.

"Mmmm," Sam pondered. "I'm fearlesss."

Dean scream laughed, pointing at Sam and laughing even harder. He tried to form words, but miserably failed. Tears formed in Dean's eyes due to his actions. He finally got a hold of himself, screaming, "This bitch is afraid of clowns!"

You and Castiel joined in on the laughter and Sam sunk into his seat. His hair flopped onto his face and he blew it away like an angry cartoon character. "Dean's afraid of heights," He retorted.

"You're afraid of heights?" You laughed at Dean. The laughter in the room erupted again, Dean still laughing at Sam. "Ahaha, now that's kinda wimpy."

"Is not!" Dean growled.

"Is too!" You retorted.

You woke up to find that all of you were in the same bed. You didn't mind it. You'd all slept together many times before.

There was a sudden wave of nausea and pain in your head and you felt hammered. "Fuckkk," You sighed. shoving your face back into the pillows.

After a couple minutes which felt like three hours, Dean woke up. He let out a long groan, and you snickered. "Same," You mumbled.

A small grin formed on Dean's face. Sam woke up, repeating the process, and then came Cas. Cas woke, then shook his head and returned to sleep.

"Well," Sam said plainly. You all silently agreed with the statement.

"He's gonna freak," Dean snickered. You took the brush away from his face, making a slightly angered face.

"Stay still," You grumbled. He stopped his movement, his face going stern. "About how much time do we have, Cas?"

Cas whipped out his phone, tracking down Sam's location. "About fifteen minutes. Is that enough time?"

"Should be," You gently nodded, pursing your lips as you nearly messed up Dean's makeup.

You finished up his lips, then having Cas sit down for his face to be done. Dean checked out his face in the mirror and broadly laughed. "Operation Clown Scare the Shit Out of Sam is in action," Dean smiled.

You heard the front door open just as you placed in your bright red contacts. All of you had colored contacts, crazy wigs, wack costumes, and of course, insanely scary makeup. You grinned at your work, motioning for the boys to get in position.

Dean walked jaggedly down the hallway, forming one of the scariest grins you'd ever seen out of him. You followed up, watching from around the corner as Sam placed the bags on the center table.

"Hey guys, I'm-" Sam turned around, stopping in pure horror. He'd spotted Dean, and gently retreated to the other side of the table. "D-Dean?"

"Hiya Sammy," The eldest Winchester growled in an even lower pitch than his regular voice. He took a few scary quick steps towards the table and Sam paced back further.

You came in behind Sam, walking backwards. Sam freaked, quickly asking, "Y/N? What's up with Dean?"

You turned around, plastering a toothy smile on. You used a higher pitched, mocking tone as you shouted, "Dean? What's up with... you?"

Sam looked at you, terrified. He let out a breath of denial, smiling very timidly. "Is this a joke?" He asked. You and Dean moved towards him. "You can cut it out now, I get it.

Cas entered from the library, loudly laughing in a different accent. "C'mon Sam!" He yelped, way more energetic that normal. "Join us!"

You continued the act for a few more minutes, eventually backing Sam into a corner. He looked light headed.

Dean smiled, tackling his younger brother, who let out an uncomfortable yelp. It was soon brought to him that it was all a joke. You're voices had returned to their regular pitches, and you all smiled normally.

"C'mon, Sammy. It was a week ago! It was just a joke," Dean sighed.

"A downright evil joke," Sam retorted. "I hate you guys."

You grinned, "You love meee."

"Do not."

"Do too."

{shelby}
{818}