"...I will kidnap your cat."

Maxine

I straightened my back, flattening my wrinkled pants with my hands before looking at the man behind the camera, "so, tell us, Max, tell us how things are going," John asked me as he looked at, he notepad in his hand.

"Well," I smiling into the camera, hoping that it at least looked real, "a week has transpired, and I sit across a douche named Dwight, I'm already losing my mind."

"Wow," John said looking up at me, "tells us how you really feel, Max

"Wow," John said looking up at me, "tells us how you really feel, Max."

The smile was wiped off of my face immediately, "oh, honey, you don't want to know how I feel."

_

I slowly walked toward the receptionist desk, leaning on it before smiling at Pam and batting my eyelashes, "So, Pamela, who's tape was it?" I asked her, as she covered her face groaning. "Just tell me, Pam-ela, please."

She groaned again, but I could tell that she was giving in to me, "fine, just don't say anything to anyone!"

I crossed my heart with my hand, "scouts honor." I told her before she started to whisper in my ear, my eyes widening with the reveal, the hilarious reveal.

"Please don't laugh," she said as her hands covered her red fast, "it happened very quickly.

I covered my mouth, "I'm, I'm not laughing," I said shrugging, "I'm just relating, but anyway, what's happening with you and Jim? I saw the looks." I told her before we were rudely interrupted.

"Why are you two just standing around, get to work?" Angela said as if she was my boss or my mother.

I was taken back for just a second before hitting her with a quick reply. "Who do you think you're talking to?" I asked her, her entire demeanor changed, "you are not my boss and if you ever try to be my boss again, I will kidnap your cat."

_

_

"I am highly allergic to cats, but she doesn't have to know that," I said into the camera raising an eyebrow at the camera.

_

"That was so badass, I want to be you," Pam said as she opened up her lunch-bag.

I laughed before shaking my head at her, "dude, I freaking suck, don't be like me please."