"T-there wasn't much sleeping."

3rd

The office had been quieter the usual today, you could pen drop as the camera zoomed into the seat that was supposed to be Max's seat, but she was out today

The office had been quieter the usual today, you could pen drop as the camera zoomed into the seat that was supposed to be Max's seat, but she was out today. Jim could not help but reminisce about the weekend that the two had shared after they went to the dinner, they were in bed almost the entire weekend, enjoying one another's presence.

"What is wrong with you today?" Pam asked Jim as he leaned over her workspace, she could tell from the look on his space that something was wrong.

"What do you mean?" He asked, trying to put on a face for the camera that was in front of him. "I'm doing great."

"You look worried about something." Pam explained, before whispering, "Max said that she's doing okay now." She's had the flu for almost a week.

"No, it's not that," Jim said nervously before looking around the office, "I have something to tell you."

_

"Max would say that he is about to spill the tea if she was here right now," Pam said looking into the camera, her eyes wet with tears.

"You miss her?" John asked her, wanting to laugh at her dramatic antics.

Pam nodded looking out of a window, "more and more each second."

_

Jim and Pam were sitting by the vending machines in the breakroom, the camera outside of the room, looking through the blinds at them. Pam's leg was bouncing up and down as her suspicions continued to grow. Jim looked at the camera rolling his eyes, he'd given up on trying to shoo the camera crew away, they just would not budge.

"What is going on?" Pam was eager for an explanation. Jim sighed, apprehensive, "tell me, you've baited me now I'm ready to fish."

He balled his fist up before gulping nervously, "So, me and Max spent the weekend...together." He told her, the words coming out like he was in pain, Pam gasped loudly, look between him and the camera.

_

Jim sat in the chair in the confessional, as the producer asked him a question, "did you sleep with Max this weekend?"

Jim looked at the camera, shocked about what was happening, "Wh-what? No." He replied, dragging out the 'o'. "T-there wasn't much sleeping."

_

Max