Kakashi's Adopted Daughter

Name: Rika Hatake

Age:12

Parents: Kakashi Hatake (Her adoptive father, doesn't know who her real parents are.)

Past: She was kicked out of her village for being born with wolf ears and tail. She didn't have many friends. You will learn more about her past later on.

Looks: Her real looks is that she has orange hair that fades into red and when she gets extremely mad it turns completely red. Her hair passes her shoulders and she has purple eyes but she begged Kakashi to let him change her appearance so now whenever they leave the house Kakashi puts a jutsu on her that makes her hair the exact same silver as his and she has the same dark eyes that Kakashi has. She really likes when she looks like this because she looks like Kakashi's actual daughter.

Personality: She doesn't like to be the center of attention but when there's a fight and she is involved then she loves to prove to her opponent just how strong she really is, no matter how many people are watching. When you first meet her she is really shy and will barely talk to you. But, as you get to know her, she will slowly start to open up to you and show you her adventurous side. Although by hanging out with Kakashi she has picked up a lot of his habits. She tends to be late just like Kakashi and as Gai-sensei says about Kakashi having that "I'm to cool to care" attitude, She has that type of attitude too. (You know when Kakashi and Gai are racing or anything, he will sigh acting like he doesn't care, but then he winds and Gai gets depressed,yeah. She's just like Kakashi.)
P.S. Kakashi thinks of her as his own daughter because she's so much like him and he found her when she was so young.

Other information: She has a wolf demon in her but it's not a tailed beast. The wolf's name is Chaos and he can come out of her body. (Read my Akatsuki Daughter story to get more info on Chaos.)