Chapter 1

You were walking home to your apartment, coming from work. It was 5:30pm, but it felt later than that. You weren't too exhausted, but your muscles ached. You work at Ikea and had a lot of customers today, but it wasn't anything you couldn't handle. The thing that wore you out the most was that the customers kept asking you over here and over there and that's a lot of running.

As you got to your apartment, you was about to unlock your door as your neighbor came out. Hoseok. Don't get yourself wrong, he is a great friend, but he very loud at night, with his Hybrid. Lisa.

"Yes, baby, I know, I don't want to leave either but my boss just called me to come in, but I'll be back later, okay?" He looked her in the eyes while she pouted. "Okay." She grumbled.

"Promise you'll be miss me?" She held out her pinky and he nodded and they locked pinky's. He then noticed your presents and greeted you. "Oh, Y/N, I'm sorry I didn't see you there."

"It's okay, I just got home." You answered and Lisa then ran out, her little fox tale wiggling behind her. "Y/N!! I missed you!!"

She hugged you really tight, so you weren't getting much oxygen. "Yeah, Hi Lisa, I missed you too." You patted her back.

"Did you have a good day at work?" She asked and you shrugged. "Yes, but I was busy with customers."

"You guys are too cute." He fangirled and you both smiled at him. "Oh, right, Y/N, Hoseok has to go to work, but your here to keep me company so I won't be too lonely."

"Yay! We can watch a movie and we can get all cuddly on the couch together." You cheered and we both started giggling but then you realized what Hoseok said.

"Wait a minute, did you call us guys?" You asked and said that last word louder to get your point across. "Yeah, he did." She pouted.

"Okay, I understand maybe Y/N, but not you too! Come on now! You can't double up on me, that's no fair!" He complained while you and Lisa just laughed.

"Well, you have to go to work before your boss gets mad at you again." You said and he nodded "You right, you right. Okay then, bye."

He waved and you unlocked your door so you and Lisa can watch the movie.

"I'm gonna get changed, so picked a movie and get snacks please, anything you like." She nodded her head and headed in to pick a movie, while you got changed. As you was getting changed, you couldn't help but wonder what it's like having someone to come home too. Someone who's actually waiting for you to come home and someone who would love you unconditionally. Caught in your thoughts, you heard Lisa yell your name so you finished and walked out to the living room.

"You took a long time." She pouted, which you just found cute. "Oh, I'm so so so so sorry, I was caught in thought." You started to scratch her ears and she accepted your apology and the movie started. It was your favorite. Venom.

(A/N: That's literally my favorite movie in real life tho💜😂)

After like 5 minutes, Lisa asked you a question. "What was you thinking about?"

"When?" You asked, only giving her half your attention. "Just when you were changing, you said you were caught in thought."

"Oh, it was nothing, I was just thinking about maybe getting a hybrid." You said nonchalantly, still concentrating on the movie and she squealed, tearing your attention from the TV to her. "Really?! Omy! Which one do you thing about getting?" She said, jumping to her knees on the couch.

"Oh, I hadn't really thought about that yet, but I want something that is cute and small, like something to comfort me and cuddle with me." You said, hugging yourself and smiling.

"Am I not enough?" She asked sadly, slumping her shoulders slightly. "No, no. no, it's nothing like that, don't worry." You reassured her. "Okay, good, but like why do you all of a sudden want one?" Her ears perked up a but and looked at you expectantly.

"I don't know, I saw you and Hoseok earlier and you know...." You trailed off. "But you see me and Hoseok all the time, what changed now?" 

"Wow, you ask a lot of questions, don't you?" You asked, trying to be serious but you still had a playful tone. "Yep yep yep." She said and padded her back in approval.

"Well, let's watch the movie, okay, and ask me some other time." You pointed at the TV, which still had the movie playing and she nodded. "Okay!"

We started watching the movie, being engulfed into it because it's got interesting. Half way through the movie was over, Lisa fell asleep and you figured that Hoseok should be getting here anytime. So you walked over to the phone and started dialing Hoseok's number about ready to click the call button but someone decided to knock on the door. You walked over to open it, hoping it doesn't wake up Lisa.

"Hoseok, hello, how was work?" You asked and he gave out a weak smile. "Exhausting. My boss had me do something that was useless. Where's my little fox?" He said smiling when speaking about Lisa.

"Your little fox...."You mocked. "Is in there sleeping on my couch." You pointed to the couch and Hoseok practically invited himself in, although you didn't mind, but it was still nice to at least ask.

"Thanks Y/N for keeping her company while I was at work." He smiled at you gratefully and you just shook your head. "No problamo."

He smiled and walked out of your apartment. You sighed and stretched from being in the same position on the couch for like 2 hours. You turned off the TV and walked into your bedroom.

You layed down and stared at the ceiling. You wish you had someone to cuddle with right now. You bet Hoseok is already cuddling Lisa right now, damn, you envied them.

You want something like what they have, maybe not a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship but just someone to talk to and cuddle with and just someone who was always there for me. You know everything you just thought was practically like a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship but you really don't care.

After a few more minutes of thinking, you decided that tomorrow your going to the hybrid store and picking you up a bunny hybrid.

Wassup it's me, I decided to start another one cause like heck with it, I wanted to start off with a hybrid one with Jimin, but I had another idea so I did that one instead and thought I should still do a hybrid one but it wouldn't be with Jimin but with Jungkook. (Sorry for Jimin stans, Jimin is my bias also but Jungkook is my bias wrecker😊😉) So hopefully you liked this one and plz go read my other one with Jimin(if you did thxs) and plz follow me.