Epilogue (happy ending)

7 years later:

You just got done getting ready and were walking down the hallway that leads into the kitchen when you heard a familiar voice yell. "Yes?" You called out and sped up your walking into the kitchen.

When you got there, you sighed and let out a little whine. "Oh Young! Why did you do this?" You walked over to yours and Jungkook's 5 year old child. He was a blessing but also a curse because of his little wild side.

"We wanted to make a smoothie but I couldn't find the lid so I just put my hand on there but it didn't work." Your husband explained while smiling sheepishly and you scoffed at him. "Obviously it didn't work and the fact that you thought it might disappoints me." You walked over to him and looked at the mess he and Oh Young made.

"So help me god if I find that lid, I'm going to beat you with it." You said and walked over to the cupboard. "This is what we call husband abuse." Jungkook said which made Oh Young laugh while you just looked out the window in disapproval with the lid in your hand.

You slowly turned around and slowly raised the lid in your hand, looking at the two who were laughing so freely. You cleared your throat and their attention turned to you and their eyes widened. "Hey.." Jungkook said and pointed at Oh Young. "It was his idea! I swear!

Your oh so innocent son looked at you with wide eyes while violently shaking his head no. "No! It wasn't! Mommy you gotta believe me!" He got off the stool he was sitting on and clung to your leg with pleading eyes.

You sat the lid down and kept switching your eyes from your actual 5 year old son and your mentally 5 year old husband, figuring out what to do with them. After a few moments your spoke. "Alright. You guys are gonna clean this mess up and then your going to go clean the whole house and I may or may not make it more of a mess."

You said and walked out the kithen, satisfied with hearing whines and complaints from the matching two. You smiled to yourself while thinking about them both. Always getting ing trouble. Like father like son.

"Guess whose gonna go mess up the living room?" You yelled out and heard some more whines. You smiled in victory and started walking towards the living room, planning on doing some devious things to the couch.

Time skip to end of day:

You hummed happily to yourself while you stirred the noodles for dinner. The two devil boys who were just scrubbing the house from top to boy not even 20 minutes ago were playing a video game in the living room. Shouts and laughs could be heard throughout the whole house and your heart filled with joy.

That childish side of Jungkook was something you adore of him. It made you laugh sometimes to think that he might be a bit more childish than an actual child.

You but back a smile while you listened to then bicker back and forth, hearing the occasional 'Hey! No fair!' or 'Stop cheating!' You finished up with the dinner and started making the plates.

You got finished with the plates and called the two trouble makers in the dining room for dinner. They scurried in and sat down while sniffing the air.

Jungkook looked at you with an expression you couldn't read and so did Oh Young. "Okay, what did you two do?" You asked them while sitting down at your seat. "Oh nothing darling." Jungkook exclaimed and you eyed him suspiciously.

You all three sat there in silence while you'd glance up to see the two boys of the house smiling like idiots. They were planning something for sure. Or maybe not. But probably.

Time skip to 9:00 that night:

You sighed and turned off the t.v. that you have been currently watching. Jungkook and Oh Young had disappeared after dinner and you couldn't bother to go after them since if they made a mess, they'd be the ones cleaning it up.

Just as you were about to go turn off the kitchen light, Jungkook walked from the darkness of the hallway and scared the shit out of you. "Jesus! Damn Jungkook, what is wrong with you?!" You yelled and he covered your mouth.

"Shhh!" He whispered-yelled. "Oh Young is sleeping and I don't want him waking up." You nodded and he removed his hand. "What do you want?" You asked him and he put a hand over his heart dramatically. "I'm hurt Y/N." He faked a cry and you scoffed at him, walking over to turn off the light in the kitchen.

"What do you mean your hurt? I'm hurt because you never spend time with me." You also faked a cry and he laughed. "It's okay, I have something planned." He said, following you down the hallway.

"What do you mean?" You said, walking into your shared bedroom and getting under the covers. "You know what i mean my wife." He said, walking around to the other side of the bed and snuggling up to you.

Damn. He pulled the wife card. Screw him.

"Jungkoooook." You carried his name on because he pressed his lips against your neck and pressed light kisses. "Hey hey hey, is this what you had planned?" You said and he pulled away from your neck to look at you.

"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, even if it isn't," He said and trailed his hand down to your waist. "Are you complaining?" He asked and you shook your head. "Well no-" "Then stop talking and let me do my work." He pressed a kiss on your lips and started kissing down your neck again.

When you said screw him, you didn't mean literally but this will work.

Okay so this is the last chapter besides the sad epilogue for this book but you dont have to read that if you dont want to, it's the sad ending but if you do then okay fine, but yeah this is the end and I'm really thankful for everyone who read this story and I reached 2k!! What the hell my whores!!!! Thxs a lotte from your thicque author!!! Luv uuu💜💜💜