Chapter 18 (happy ending)

He came over to you and sat down on the couch, of course, leaving a bit of distance between you because as of this moment, he's kind of scared of you. He almost thinks that he could shit his pants any moment right now.

Normally he would be dominant but the aura you were giving off was making him want to completely be submissive. He didn't feel a bit of control over the situation.

"So, tell me what happened." You demanded and played with his fingers. "Well, where should I start?" He said quietly.

You scoffed at his question and shook your head in disapproval with a light chuckle escaping your lips. You put two fingers on the bridge of your nose in frustration and sighed. "Just start from the beginning."

"Okay, so once we came back to Hoseok's apartment, I hadn't really seen anything because my head was down the whole time." He paused for a moment to look up at you. As soon as he saw the stern look on your face, he immediately looked down.

"The next thing I knew was that you and Hoseok were no where to be seen and I was sitting on the couch with Lisa." The stern look on your face was slowly fading because of the memories that flashed through your mind of what happened in Hoseok's bedroom.

You feel like you handled the situation correctly, you didn't kiss him back, that much. You shoved him away and got a hold of yourself.

"She started saying stuff like 'You know Y/an and Hoseok love each other right?' and saying that she 'hated it.'" He put two fingers up and quoted. He is still adorable.

"She said that all Hoseok ever talks about is how great you are." He pointed at you and you furrowed your eyebrows. "She says she likes Hoseok but not as much as she likes little bunnies." He whispered out the last part before a little smile found its way up to his lips.

"I finally said that I wasn't a little bunny and that you and Hoseok don't love each other but you love me. But all she did was smirk." He let out a little exaggerated.

"She asked me if I was sure about that and she rubbed her hand on my thigh like this." He put his hand on his thigh to show you. He retracted his hand awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head.

"Did you like it?" You asked and he immediately looked at you, shaking his head quickly. "No!" He said a bit loud. "I took her hand off as soon as she did that." He said and you nodded. "Okay then, continue."

"She pouted but said that if you really did love me then I wouldn't have acted so strongly about the way she touched me because I should be used to it since if she was you, she would do it all the time." He paused and played with his fingers once again.

"But I told her that I acted so strongly because it wasn't you who did it but she said that she could do things with me that I couldn't even dream of all while she put her hands back in my thighs again! Seriously, she has a thing for my thighs." He shook his head and you scowled.

"Not just a thing, more like a obsession." You mumbled out while a little spread across his face meaning that he heard you. Stupid bunny hearing.

"She said that I didn't need you and moved her hands up my thighs while leaning in closer to me." He continued. "She said all I would ever need is her and I didn't believe her one bit but she was already so close to my face when you came into the living room and saw what you did." He looked at his lap, waiting for you to explode.

Waiting for you to yell at him for letting her keep her hands on his lap. Waiting for you to yell him that he should have came and got you, which is something he should of done. Waiting for you to say anything but when you didn't, it confused him.

He looked up to see you staring at him with a debating face. You were debating on what his punishment should be. He shouldn't of let her even sit on the same couch as him. He going to have to do a lot of sucking up. But as do you.

"Are you telling me the truth?" You finally asked and Jungkook jumped slightly, not expecting you to speak. "I would say anything but the truth." He said with his wide doe-like eyes.

To be perfectly honest, he was missing out on a little detail but he wasn't necessarily lieing to you. Completely. He wasn't trying to make you mad and that little detail would ruin everything. So, he didn't say it.

"Okay, good, but I guess you were honest with me, I should be honest with you...." You trailed off and he looked at you confused.

"What? Did something happen?" He asked and you smiled sweetly at him. "A bit happened between me and Hoseok." You put up two fingers to show just how much and he scoffed at you.

"Y/N! What happened?" He almost screamed. "Maybe we kissed-" "You kissed him!" He is screaming now.

You smiled cheekily at him but in your mind you know that tonight is going to be longer than it already is.

Okay, so this was going to be the last chapter before the epilogue but my friend emissdapotato told me I should do another chapter but with Hoseok and Y/N getting together and Jungkook and Lisa getting together just to have a happy and sad ending. Tbph, I'm considering her idea, I already have the sad chapter planned out in my mind and it's just waiting to be written but I dunno if I really should or not, but we all know I probably am. So, I'll upload that soon but I needed to write this since my friend (the one above) told me I needed to update so.....HERE I AM!!! Thank her for the 'early' update. Anyway, hopefully you liked the story and plz vote and follow me!!! Luv uuu💜💜💜

Edit: COMING SOON!! a sad ending for chapter 18 also, that's when Jungkook's funeral is gonna be and all that good stuff ab death so yeah, but this is part of the happy ending as said in the title of the chapter so look at that so you know which part it is