Chapter 11

Jungkook started kissing you sweetly. He was being gentle and cute unlike he was yesterday. You giggled a little and he pilled back from the kiss.

"What's so funny?" He asked, tilting his head to the side making his ears fall over in the cutest way. "Well... you know what? Never mind." You said and went in to kiss him again but he stopped you.

"No, now you have to tell me." He said looking like he wanted to be stern but was just cute. "Well it's just yesterday you were rough and now today out adorable and gentle." You explained. He only nodded his head in approval and then smiled that evil bunny smile.

"So your saying you like it when I'm rough?" He asked, being evil. You evil piece of crap.

"Well, no, I like it when your a softy but you know it was just yesterday-" He cut you off by picking you up and hovering over you on the couch. "I know." He said smiling. "But right now maybe I wanna be a softy." He said playing with a strand of your hair.

"Alright then." You said and pulled him in for a kiss. He was kissing you in a soft and gentle pace. He hands were on either side of your head and your arms were around his neck, playing with his hair. This is what you wanted when you adopted a hybrid. Cute stuff.

He then lifted you up and walked towards the bedroom, without breaking the kiss. He walked towards the bed and gently later me down on the bed. You love the way he is being right now, not that a rough Jungkook turns you on like nothing else but a cute Jungkook was starting make you want to see him like this just a little more.

He pulled back and looked you in the eyes. "Y/N..." He said and you only hummed in respond. "Guess what?" He said smiling sweetly. "What?" You said, reflecting his smile. He got really close to your lips. "You have to go to work." He said and jumped off of you and darted out the room, laughing like a lunatic.

"Oh! Jungkook! How could you! Get back here!" You said getting off the bed and walking to the direction he went to.

"Jungkook, why did you that?" You pouted when you found him sitting on the couch. "Because of what you did this morning." He said looking at you, smiling innocently. You scoffed at his behavior, but you mean, you guess you were maybe a little mean this morning but ehh.

"Come on Jungkook, it's time for you to go to Hoseoks'." You said grabbing your stuff for work. "Alright." He said turning off the tv and walking towards you.

We walked out of your apartment and you locked the door. He already walked over to Hoseoks' door. You chuckled at him, but then again you kind of felt sad. He seemed so ready to go over to Hoseoks'. Your probably just overreacting.

You walked over to his door and knocked on his door. We both waited for a couple of seconds before Hoseok and Lisa came to the door, being all cuddly and happy. You awed at them before clearing your throat. They both looked up. "Oh, sorry Y/N." He smiled.

"It's alright." We all stood there in awkwardness before you spoke up again. "Well, I have to go so here is Jungkook and uh, I'll leave then, thank you for babysitting him." You bowed slightly and turned to walk away. You walked away with your chin up and feeling confident that Hoseok with be good with Jungkook.

Not going to lie, you were kind of worried about Jungkook because Hoseok did need to go to work but not until a little after lunch time. Lisa did know how to take care of herself and knew how to be good but Jungkook, from what you learned, is a lot of responsibility. Well, you'll just see later then.

You were walking to the elevator and going up to you floor. Today was stressful and you kept worrying about Jungkook. You didn't get a chance to call Hoseok so you don't know how today went.

With fast steps, you made your way to Hoseoks' apartment and knocked on the door. You tapped your foot on the floor impatiently. The door opened and it revealed Lisa. "Hi-"

"Where's Jungkook?" You cut her off. "My bad, I just wanted to see my bunny." You said and he smiled in response. "He's in the living room." She answered and you pushed her aside so you could get past her. She looked offended and you did feel sorry but you really missed Jungkook and you don't know why.

You walked in the apartment further and saw Jungkook watching tv on the couch. As soon as he smelled you, his head whipped to where you was. "Jungkookie." You smiled and walked towards him. He practically yeeted himself off the couch and ran to you, squishing you with his hugs.

"Hi, did you miss me?" He quickly nodded his head and buried his face in your neck. You pulled away from him and started walking to the door. He just stood here where is was and looked at you.

"Are you coming?" His expression changed from kind of depressed to happy in a matter of milliseconds. He ran up to you and hugged you from behind while walking.

You chuckled and thanked Lisa for babysitting and apologized from being a bit rude earlier. Of course she understood and explained how Hoseok gets overprotective when he gets home from work to.

You and Jungkook walked to my apartment and you unlocked the door. As soon as we walked in, he grabbed you and sat you on the counter.

"What's wrong?" You looked at him confused. He didn't answer but just slammed his lips on yours. "I really missed you." He said between kisses. You only hummed in response.

He pulled away and looked you in the eyes. "I don't need babysitting so I'm not going over there anymore." Was all he said until he started kissing you again.

The kiss was deep and passionate but something was off. You hadn't known Jungkook for long but something told you that something was was wrong with him. He was distracted by something. Curious.

Sorry for the late  update but I really have had writers block lately and I DON'T LIKE IT! I ALMOST ALWAYS KNOW WHAT TO WRITE! *clears throat in Gucci* so yee some mystery at the end but yea hopefully you liked the story so far... Luv uuu 💜💜💜