Chapter 9*

He pushed you on the bed and hovered over you. "Y/N.." He breathed out. "It hurts, so your gonna help me fix it." He said, looking straight into your eyes. You practically disintegrated on the spot. Those eyes could kill someone.

"Jungkook, we just-" He cut you off by pushing himself against you. You accidentally let a moan slip out as he did that. By you doing that, you could feel his boner get harder underneath the towel. "See, your gonna enjoy this so don't speak unless I say so."

You nodded quickly. Why did I do that? Your body wants it but your mind is screaming no. Well, your mind can't control your body right now so, ehh. You looked down and you actually didn't regret it. He has really nice abs.

You found yourself just staring at him and started trailing your eyes towards the hem of the towel. "If you want it baby, then come and get it." He said, dangerously close to your face.

You could feel his hot breath on you and it turned you on, even more than you already was.

"Well, m-maybe I will." You looked up at him and he smirked. "I was hoping you'd say that." You switched positions and now your on his lap while he's laying down on the bed.

You began trailing your fingers from his chest and down to the towel. "This towel is in the way." You unwrapped it and stared at him. Damn, big bunny dick.

"But baby, you have so much clothes on." He complained. You put up your pointer finger, motioning him to wait. You climbed off of him and looked at him seductively. You trailed your fingers up your sides and slowly pulled off your shirt. Leaving you in a white lace bra. "Oh you dirty girl, wearing lace." He nodded in approval.

You smiled at him innocently and slowly started pulling down your shorts. You were wearing matching white lace underwear. His dick lifted up a little when you did that. How does it do that? Does it have a mind of it's own?

You was just about to unclip your bra when you saw how anxious he looked. So you stopped and he looked up at you. "Why'd you stop?" He asked, a little annoyed. You didn't reply and just pulled down one of your bra straps. Teasing him with it.

"Oh come on! Take it off already!" He urgently said. You shook your head. You slowly, but surely, pulled down the other one and looked at him innocently once more. He got put up with the shit you was pulling and got off the bed. He came over to you and pulled you on to the bed.

He unclipped your bra and and yanked off your panties. He stared at you for a minute, asking for permission. You nodded and he pushed into you. You gasped and dug your fingers fingers into his forearms. He stopped moving, letting you adjust to his size.

No one has ever been this big inside of you. No one. Namjesus fuck.

"Let me know when I can move, alright?" He mumbled but you still heard him. You nodded and he moved slowly. He was grunting and you were moaning below him. He was holding your sides tightly. Keeping you in place. You loosened my grip on his arms and move your hands up into his hair.

You pulled him down and kissed him. It was hot but passionate. We were kissing each like our lives depended on it. He pulled away and looked you in the eyes. "A-Are you c-close?" He slurred out.

You nodded, feeling a familiar knot in you stomach. He pulled out and you whined. "No! Go back in!" You complained. He shook his head. "Well why-" "Can I taste you?" He interrupted. You didn't understand what he meant until he moved down and started at your clit with hungry eyes.

Your eyes went wide. "I haven't had that done to me before." You said suddenly feeling shy and you could feel your cheeks heat up. "Then let me." He motioned towards your clit. You nodded slowly, unsure of what would happen.

He leaned down and slid his tongue between your folds. You hands gripped the bedsheets and you buried your head into the pillows. He was practically French kissing your clit. You didn't know this would feel like this. Woah.

The knot in you stomach grew tighter and you knew you wouldn't last long. He then stuck a finger into your hole and curled it. You pushed your hips up to him but he pushed them back down with his free hand.

He stuck another finger inside of you and moved them around. "J-Jungkook..." You managed to slur out. He only hummed in response which made you go absolutely crazy.

Your hands reached down to grab his hair and pulled on it a little. He was sucking with his mouth and pushing in and out with his fingers.

You were a moaning mess and it seemed like Jungkook noticed because he looked up at you. He must love seeing you a mess. You could feel him smirk against you. You were about to say something but all that came out was a moan. You came onto his mouth and he licked it up. Not leaving a drop.

You looked at his fingers, glistening with your slick. You just stared at them, feeling Jungkook's gaze on you.

"Wanna try babe?" He asked smugly.

You wanted to speak but you couldn't, you were unable to. He put his fingers up to your lips. "Suck them slowly." He pretty much demanded so you listened. He slid his fingers in your mouth and you sucked them slowly. Is this what you taste like? Not bad.

You licked them clean. "Good girl." He complimented you. You only hummed in response. "But now..." He trailed off, looking at his, painfully hard, member. "Will you help me? Your moaning is something I can not handle." You looked at him with sympathetic eyes.

You nodded and slowly came over to him. Leveling yourself with his member. Let's help you get off.

*-*Hopefully you liked the story*-*

*-*Please vote and follow*-*

*-*luvv uuu💜💜💜*-*

Btw plz don't judge my smut bc I'm still not the best at writing it