Chapter 3

You and Jungkook were walking back to your apartment. We didn't talk at all. Which you thought was weird, but you didn't want him to feel uncomfortable, since you were gonna be the only one talking. Like you would feel weirded out if someone just started talking to you about themselves when you barely knew them. But then again, that's how you get to know someone.

After a couple of minutes we reached your apartment building. You walked in and Jungkook seemed hesitant. So you grabbed his arm, which seemed to shock him, and dragged him into the building. You dragged him all the way to the elevator.

When we got to your floor, you dragged him out, since his feet didn't move when we got there. "Jungkook, if we're gonna be going places, you can't just have me drag you everywhere, you gotta walk by yourself."

"Sorry master." You cringed with the name he called you. "Ewwe, don't call me 'master', just call me noona or Y/N, okay?" He nodded.

"Oops, I wasn't suppose to nod, I'm sorry mas- Y/N." He corrected himself twice. "It's okay, just keep working on it, I want you to be comfortable around me, alright?" You said and he smiled slightly. "Okay."

While we were talking, we didn't move and you didn't seem to notice that Hoseok and Lisa were watching us.

"Omg!! Y/N!! You got a bunny hybrid?!" Lisa yelled and Jungkook winced at her loud voice. "Lisa! Shh! You are loud and yes I did get a bunny."

"Yay, I have playmate." You saw Hoseok stiffen up, and look at Lisa. "I thought I was your playmate? Guess not, okay, go live with Y/N and her pet bunny, since I'm not your 'playmate'." He joked.

Hoseok began walking back into his apartment, which the door was open since they came out to see who was talking, he was about to close the door when Lisa slipped in right before he closed it.

"No, get out, go live with Y/N." You could hear he was playing around. "But Hoseok!!!" She whined and then smiled mischievously.

She whispered something in Hoseok's ear that made him smile and allow her to come in.

You shook you head and turned your attention back to Jungkook. He was staring blankly at Hoseoks' door. "What are you looking at?" You asked him and he looked between you and the door.

"Did you hear what she said." You shook your head. "What is 'giving someone head'?"

Your eyes went wide by what he just said.

"N-nothing, come on let's go inside."

You unlocked your door and opened it stepping aside for Jungkook to go in first. He took a step and walked in slowly. You were watching his every movement, and he was aware of it. Once he walked in all the way, you followed him and closed the door.

"Okay, so, what do you think?" You asked, putting your hands together and looking at him expectantly. "It's nice, not that bad."

You let out a sigh of relief. "Okay then, so I'm gonna tell you when I go to work and a little bit of rules okay."

"Okay." He replied. At least he's talking.

"Okay so first, I go to work on most of the week days, but not on weekends, and I know today is Thursday, but I called off today to adopt you. Understand so far?"

He nodded.

"Crap, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, although it is respectful to say sorry, don't say it as much, specially since I'm not that much older than you, okay?" You looked at him again and smiled a little

"Okay." Was all he said.

"And some rules are if you make a mess clean it up because I hate cleaning okay. I think that is all the rules, I really don't expect a lot from you."

"That's gucci." He responded and you raised an eyebrow. "Gucci?"

"Yeah, I used to have a friend who loved gucci." He stopped looking around and looked at you. "Should I get you some? Wait, what did I just say? Gucci is hella expensive." You shook your head and mumbled 'idiot' to yourself repeatedly.

Jungkook laughed. It was so cute and he had bunny teeth. Five words. What. The. Hell. That's. Adorable.

"Your laugh is so cute." Jungkook's eyes went wide and he blushed a crimson red.

"Okay, um, we shouldn't have came home, we need to get you clothes." You slapped your face in disapproval. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, how could you forget. Stupid."

"Don't call yourself stupid, it must of just slipped you mind."

You just looked up at him. He was closer than usual. He was really attractive and you don't know how you missed that before. "J-Jungkook?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you so pretty." You suddenly blurted out and he just laughed.

"Y/N, are you drunk? Are you feeling sick or something? Did you really just call me pretty?" He said, holding his stomach from laughter. "I still can't believe I even said that, I'm sorry."

You looked down at your feet, embarrassed of what you just said.

"Well, I can say I like you a lot better than my previous owner, your so funny." His laughing settled down a bit and was more calm now.

"Well, that's good, I want me to be your last owner though. Well, we should go get you clothes no, Come'on."

We both walked out of your apartment and got on the elevator. You were kinda relieved you didn't have to drag him again. We got to the first floor, you began questioning him.

"So Jungkook, what was your old owners like?" His ear wilted at your question. Crap. Wrong question Y/N.

Hopefully your liking the story so far, if you haven't read my other fanfiction, plz do. Plz forgive me for grammar mistakes. And follow me plz!! Love uu!!!💜💜