Chapter 12

You pulled away from the kiss and looked him directly in the eyes. "What's wrong? And don't say that you missed me and I know you did but something is wrong." He sighed and looked down. "Lisa, did something to me." He said barely above a whisper but still audible. "What did Lisa do to you?" You asked, if Lisa made your bunny sad or something then your going to hurt her.

"She did something to me that I didn't like." He looked back at me with some fear in his eyes. "She-she-" He paused, she did something to him. "What is it baby?" You asked, feeling worried for your little cute and adorable bunny, normally he either had a smirk or smile on his lips and now they were turned to a frown.

"Let's go to the couch so I can sit down." He picked you up and walked over to the couch, sitting down with you on his lap. He wasn't even looking at you but he was looking down. It seemed like he was afraid of what he was about to say. "What is it?" You pushed on, you felt bad for urgently telling him to tell you but you were really worried. It seemed to be bothering him so you wanted to help him. 

"Lisa, had said something to me that made me mad and sad at the same time." He paused. "Is it true that when you go to work that you and Hoseok do... stuff?" His question left you completely shook. "What? She told you that? That's a lie Jungkook. I would never." He let out a sigh of relieve. "Okay, was that all that was bothering you?" You asked, waiting to make sure he was okay. "No, she also touched me in ways that I didn't feel comfortable with." He answered. "How did she touch you? If you don't mind me asking." 

"She touched me the way I would only let you touch me." He said, looking into your eyes with sadness. You didn't reply because angry controlled your body right now and you got off his lap with only one thing in your mind right now. Go kill this bitch.

You walked out of your apartment and went to Hoseok's apartment. You were about to knock but you heard Hoseok in there talking to Lisa. So you decided to eavesdrop, leaning your head against the door. "I did what you asked but the bunny didn't take the bait." Lisa said. "Well, try harder next time he is loyal to Y/N and won't be swayed easily." Hoseok said. "Y/N?" Jungkook said coming out of your apartment. You shushed him and mouthed 'listen' and pointed towards the door. He nodded and put his head against the door.

"So what do you want me to do?" Lisa said and it made Jungkook shiver, so you rubbed his back in a lovingly manner, which seemed to calm his tense body. "Force yourself more on him so his will power will fade away."  Hoseok said. "It's easier said than done because today when I sat on him, he kinda shoved me off."  Lisa said. "Well fix it and come up with a better game plan." Hoseok said. Damn, their in there treating Jungkook like he is apart of some football game. "So, any progress with Y/N so far?" Lisa said.

"I make it obvious that I like her but she doesn't really pay any attention to it at all." Hoseok said. "Well then, come up with a better game plan." Lisa said. "Alright." Hoseok said. You heard some rustling of some stuff then a bedroom door slam shut. Ewwe, their doing that. "Disgusting." You said talking to myself. Jungkook chuckled a little, walking away with you.

"I can't believe this!" You said once we got into your apartment. "They are trying to get us apart." You said, pouting slightly. "Don't pout because your tempting me with that and besides..." He said walking towards me and cupping your face.

"They aren't gonna get us apart at all so don't worry." He's smiling slightly while looking deep in your eyes. His gaze was so intense but it was caring. His eyes flickered to your lips and then went back to your eyes, almost like he was asking for permission.

"Are you asking for permission?" You asked him, the ends of you lips curving up into a smile. "Um... yeah?" Almost like he was in doubt that he did that. "So.. can I kiss you?" He asked, with uncertainty in his voice.

"Jungkook." Almost yelling at him because of his stupid question. "Okay, okay." He said while leaning in to kiss me gently.

He grabbed the back of your neck to deepen the kiss. He pulled away and both of your breathing was uneven and his lips were swollen. You probably didn't look any better but it really doesn't take long for both of your lips to get swollen, does it?

He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. "Jungkook! What are you doing?" You asked, giggling at his sudden actions. He didn't respond but he just carried you to the couch.

He sat down with you straddling his lap. "Jungkook, are we gonna do it on the couch?" You said whispering but he only nodded his head. "But that's not sanitary." You made a disgusted face but he only laughed.

"Do you wanna do it or not?" Violently nodding your head he smiled. "Then please shut up and let me finish." He said, bringing your lips together like a puzzle piece.

IK!!! I should of uploaded this when I uploaded my little pet but I didn't have time so I am sorry *has been saying sorry too much and internally cringes* I hate apologizing but I am thankful for my readers so I want to make you happy

Hopefully you liked the story so far and plz vote and follow me!! Luvv uuu💜💜💜