Chapter 18 (sad ending)

It was raining but you didn't even acknowledge it because it just mixed with the many tears falling down your face.

You stared at the coffin in front of you and choked out a sob. The more you look at it, the more you blame yourself. If only you pushed Hoseok away sooner then Jungkook would of never started running.

You were the first person here and would probably be the last person to leave so you just stood there, crying your eyeballs out, not caring about the people around trying to comfort you.

You stayed there to watch them lower him into the ground and cover him with dirt. Even after everybody left, you stood there, looking at the now mud in front of you. 

It took the funeral people several tries to get you to go home and when you finally did, you didn't leave without causing some damage. They should of really just left you alone and then maybe one of them wouldn't have a black and purple eye as of right now.

You walked to your apartment and unlocked the door. As you stared at all your stuff in boxes and the very few things that still needed to be packed, you broke.

This is the same apartment Jungkook used to be in. This is the same apartment you brought Jungkook home to. This is the same apartment where you used to be happy with your late hybrid. This is the same apartment where everything happened.

To say you missed him was an understatement. You felt like dying with all the sorrow and guilt you had build up in your, now thin and scrawny, body.

You didn't eat because it reminded you of Jungkook. You didn't sleep well because Jungkook would sleep everywhere. You couldn't really do anything because it reminded you of him.

You know you need to move on with your life but why is it so hard? Whether Jungkook passed or not, you were already planning on moving and the memory of you and Jungkook picking out a house floods your minds.

More tears pour out of your eyes and you collapse on the floor. You let out a loud sob and bring your knees up to your chest.

You end up falling asleep on the cold, hard floor.

Time skip to the next day:

You woke up and everything hurt. Your back was sore and your neck killed you. You walked yourself to the bathroom and rinsed off your face. You haven't even got a good look at yourself until now as you dried off your face.

You looked in the mirror and saw the redness around your eyes and the dark circles on top of eye bags under your eyes. Your hair was a mess and then your eyes traveled towards the spot next to you in the mirror.

You remember when Jungkook used to drag his sleepy self in the bathroom to backhug you while you brushed your teeth. You could of swore he fell asleep one time while doing that and the memory made you smile slightly, something you didn't realize was possible as the moment.

You walked out of the bathroom and picked up the books on the coffee table, putting them into a box and putting tape over the box after closing it. After a few more stuff here and there, everything was packed.

You heard the packers knock on the door and you opened the door for them, telling them which boxes to be careful with and telling them which ones would go last.

As they began taking out the boxes, one by one, you stared at the apartment you called home for years and sighed. It's time to leave, you can't stay here even of someone payed you to. You need to leave.

You grabbed the apartment keys off the counter and walked towards the door. You took another look at the apartment and slowly closed the door. You locked the door and looked at Hoseok's door, he and Lisa were both standing there, pity written over their faces.

"Y/N-" "No. I don't want to hear anything." You cut Lisa off and walked to the elevator. As the elevator door closed, you looked at them once more before it fully closed.

Time to close that chapter in your life. Time to leave the pass and meet the future. Time to say goodbye to everything you know.

Time to say goodbye to Jungkook too.