Chapter 17 (happy ending)

You walked into Hoseok's bedroom and sat on the bed. His bed was comfortable and you felt the need to just lay down and sleep. So that's what you did.

You took off your flats and layed down on the bed. You sighed in approval and at that moment, Hoseok came in. "Y/N?" He asked and you could barely concentrate since you were in the verge of falling asleep.

"What are you doing?" He said while giggling. "Slee...py." You said, barely making a word but surprising yourself when you, some what, did.

He giggled and sat down on the bed beside you. "Can I ask you something?" He said suddenly. He sounded serious so you sat up and looked at him with half lidded eyes. "What?" You asked, rubbing one of your eyes.

"How much do you love Jungkook?" He asked and you stared at him with a confused expression. "What do you mean?" You tilted your head to the side and he sighed.

"On a scale on one to ten, with one being the lowest, how much to do you love Jungkook?" He asked again and you looked around the room and smiled. "Well, Jungkook's my bunny, I love him dearly." He shook his head at you and put two fingers on the bridge of his nose.

"You didn't answer my question." He said sternly, all while looking at you with soft eyes. You could feel yourself sobering up from his serious aura.

"Well, of course I love him, why wouldn't-" He cut off your sentence by kissing you. It was rough as much as it was gentle. You knew it was wrong, you loved Jungkook, but you couldn't pull away. Nor, could you move at all.

He pulled back and looked at you with soft eyes. He went to kiss you again but you stopped him. "This isn't right." You said, pushing him slightly. He looked at you confused and you sighed.

"I love Jungkook, nothing will make me not love Jungkook. He will always be my bunny and my lover and you will always be my neighbor and my friend. Nothing more." You explained, not daring to look up at him.

You could already guess that he probably had a sad expression on his face and you knew you wouldn't be able to love with yourself if you saw him like that.

If you did, you'd think about it everyday for the rest of your life.

"I'm sorry." He simply said and you looked at him confused. "For what?" You looked up at him now and saw how sad he looked. You were correct. It almost broke you and almost made you want to just say 'fuck it' and kiss him back. Almost.

"I should of known that I was nothing more than a friend for you. Before I thought I had a chance because I never saw you with any other man but I didn't want you to feel like I'm leading you on so I didn't really do anything about it." He paused and took a deep breath.

"But when I saw you with Jungkook, at first I just thought it was just a owner and hybrid relationship but when I heard you guys.... you know.... I freaked and let my emotions get the best of me." He looked down. "I'm sorry but I don't think that Lisa is going to be."

He looked back up at you and smirked. "Why don't you go check on your little 'bunny'." He motioned his head towards the door and you could see his smirk visually deepen.

Your eyes widened and you dashed out the room and to the living room. All you saw was Jungkook sitting on the couch with Lisa a little too close to his face. And her hand a little too close to his male regions.

"Lisa, what are you doing?" You asked, keeping calm and you faked a smile at her. She pulled looked at you for a quick second and grinned before kissing Jungkook fully, right in front of you.

She pulled away and licked her lips before pulled back and looking at Hoseok, who was now out of the bedroom and standing right next to you.

You tore you gaze away from Lisa to Jungkook who was looking at the floor, from what you think is shame, and playing with his fingers. "Jungkook." You let out and he looked up at you.

He hummed in response and you breathed in a deep breath. Although you were just drunk a bit ago, you felt sober real quick. "Come with me." Yo said thought gritted teeth.

You turned around on your heel and started walking towards the door. You heard him stumble, which was a good sign, meaning he was actually following you.

You went to your apartment and walked in and stood by the door. You waited for Jungkook to walk in before slamming the door shut.

He flinched and shook in the middle of the living room. "Mind telling me what the hell that was?" You asked, crossing your arms and rolling your tongue around the inside of your cheek.

He didn't respond so you took a step closer towards him. You kept taking steps until you were right next to him, breathing down his neck. "Do I need to repeat myself?" You whispered in his ear and he shook his head.

"Then answer my damn question." You grunted out and he shook some more. You never have spoken to him like this and your probably scaring the shit out of him but you wanted to know why him and Lisa were that close to each other in the first place.

When he didn't answer, still shaking with fear, you walked over to the couch and sat down, patting the spot next to you.

"Sit, come to me and talk about it. I'm all ears."

Welp, shit, y'all ready for the explanation? Because it's coming and you guys are gonna figure out some deep shit. Or will you? Have a nice day. Btw, thxs for reading and OVER 800 VIEWS?!?! WHAT!?! I CAN REMEMBER WHEN I WAS HAPPY WITH JUST 5 VIEWS AND WOAH, I GOT THIS MANY!?!?!? Y'ALL FANTABULOUSO!!! anyway plz vote and follow me!! (which you don't really have to do bc you already gave me so much but okay!) Luv uuu💜💜💜

Edit: the next chapter is this story but when Y/N and Jungkook don't get together at the end like in this one so yeah