Chapter 7

He just kissed you. It was so sweet and cute and it made your insides turn in a weird way. You've never been in a relationship before so you don't know how to feel about this. But felt so good and it was almost like you couldn't get enough. He pulled away after the long and sweet kiss.

He just stared straight into your eyes, almost like asking permission for more but he just pulled away. It was an awkward atmosphere and it was slowly eating you away. Are you and him gonna be a thing? Ugh, so confusing.

"Uhhh... I'm sorry, I shouldn't of done that." He said breaking the silence. "It's ok, but why did you do that?" You asked because it was edging at your mind. "Well..." He start off. "I guess I liked you since you adopted me and I don't know why I went in for all that but must just be my heat taking over me."

"Ahh, that's makes since, I think." You said and that's when the awkward silence fell again. This time you wanted to break it. "But you know you can't just kiss someone like that, now things are gonna be awkward." You said whining, knowing that he was thinking about that too.

"I know I know but I just couldn't help myself, something just went off inside me." After he said that, you being the dirty minded person you are, thought he was talking about the thing in his pants. "You got a boner from me doing that?"

"What?! No! I meant like a light switch or something! I don't know how to explain it!" He said panicking. "Do you have to think like that? Jeezs." He said sounding a bit irritated.

"Ok ok, chill, it's not my fault I'm not an innocent child of god." You said defensively. Not wanting to have your pride hurt by him judging you not worshiping the lord and savior Namjesus.

There were a couple of second with total silence. It was so awkward. "So what are we gonna do about this situation? Are we gonna forget about it or turn it into something cause we need to lift the awkwardness." You asked not sure what else to say but to try and cure the silence. It was literally eating me alive.

"Well, what do you wanna do about it?" He asked with his eyes sparkling with mischievously. "That's why I was asking-" He cut you off by kissing you once more. It was a short, simple kiss but it did do more than you could say. It ended almost as quick as it started. All you could do was look him in the eyes.

"Does that answer your question?" He asked, smiling cutely. You thought about it for a minute and then grinned. "I don't think so, um, trying doing that again." You said and he just smiled and kissed you again.

"Does that work?" You shook your head. He kept kissing you on the lips. At first it was cute little pecks but the kisses started getting longer and deeper. It didn't take long when he didn't even pull back anymore and just stayed there, kissing you like you was the only thing that mattered.

Your hands soon found his hair and tangled your fingers in his black locks. His arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer towards him. The kiss was hot and deep.

Neither of us wanted to move away. It was getting hot and steamy in the room and you know you wasn't the only one feeling it. As much as you hated it, but you had to pull away. His grip was tight on you so it was difficult but you still managed.

"Jungkook, we should stop here before we go on to something else." You said and his response was just a whine. "Awl, I'm sorry but I ain't trying to get that kissing disease." You said, using your smarts. He just had a confused look at his face.

"What?" You asked. "There's a such thing that is a kissing disease?" He asked, tilting his head to the side making his ears tilt in the cutest way. "Oh yeah, I'm sure you don't know about that." You said awkwardly. You didn't even notice that he had an intense gaze on your and still had his tight grip on your waist.

When you looked up to meet his gaze, you froze. His eyes were so deep and it was the kind that anyone can lose themselves in. You was so caught up in his eyes that you didn't notice him moving closer and closer to me. Wow, your not noticing a lot of things lately.

He was like a centimeter away from me until you can back to reality. "Jungkook...." You cooed. "What?" He said almost sounding irritated. "First of all, you can't just kiss me whenever you want and second of all, why do you sound irritated with me?" You asked, a bit irritated because he was being kind of rough.

"I can kiss you whenever I want because your not gonna do anything about it and I am irritated because I wanna kiss you but your not letting me and you know my heat is coming soon." He said sort of quickly but you still knew what he said.

"Well I'm-" You cut yoirself off because you just processed what he said. "Did you say that you can kiss me whenever you want?" You said wriggling out of his grip and standing with your hand on your hip.

"N-No." He said realizing he fucked up. "I think you did." You said still pushing the situation. "N-No I didn't." He said shyly. He began walking backwards slowly thinking he could make a run for it. "Where are you going?" Yoi said walking towards him.

"Nowhere." He said turning around and darting off to the hallway. "Jungkook!" You said running after him. He was fast but you'll still catch up with him. He opened his bedroom door and locked it. You could hear him breathing heavily in there but you didn't bang on the door.

You just waited, you slowed down your breathing and didn't move at all. Obviously he grew confused so he unlocked the door and opened it just a crack. That's when you took your chance. You went, full force, towards the door and it bursted open.

You immediately ran to Jungkook and he ran all around the room and eventually landed on the bed and you pinned him down. He was laughing showing off his bunny teeth and you was also laughing a lot. You could never be mad at him for long, you can already see that.

His smile faded and looked at you with a dark gaze with slightly pink cheeks. You looked back at him confused a bit from where your fluffy bunny went but then you felt something. You being on top of him made him get a boner.

Sorry I has been inactive but I didn't really feel like updating sorry. But I uploaded today and I might be doing a smut scene in the next chapter but ehh I might so that's the key word there. But as always plz follow me and my best friend armypeeps11 and vote for me and her story bc why not? Anyways luvv uuu💜💜