Chapter 2

You woke up this morning feeling refreshed and slightly happy. You were dreaming about what it would be like to have a hybrid. You were really happy that you decided to adopt a hybrid today. You decided to get something small but enough. You got undressed and went to take a shower. 

You walked out and blow dried your hair, tossing and flipping it to get it completely dry. After that you walked into your bedroom and got clothes for the day ahead. It took you a moment to get an outfit because you didn't want to look rich or poor. You decided on a black shirt and some jeans, nothing to complicated. You gathered your things and walked out of your apartment, feeling good about the decision you were about to make.

You began walking down the hallway, kinda weirded out by the fact you wasn't greeted by Hoseok or Lisa. "They must be still sleeping." You said to yourself and continued walking towards the elevator.

You walked out and on to the street. You were kinda walking fast, wanting to get there as fast as your legs would let you without running. You kept on seeing people look at you weirdly or confused but you didn't care, you were getting a hybrid today and those looks are not gonna make you feel bad about yourself.

Soon you reached the hybrid store and you could feel yourself getting more excited, if that's even possible, as you reached for the handle.

You were greeted by an employee. "Hello miss, how may I help you today?" He asked, cheerfully. "Yes, I would like to get a pet bunny please."

"Yes, right this way." The employee lead you to a part of the store. "Here they are, I'll let you be alone, let me know when your ready to purchase anything."

You smiled and nodded even though inside you were kinda angry. The fact the they said 'purchase' like the hybrid aren't part human, more like an object. It makes you angry. Your anger soon drifted away when you saw all the hybrids behind glass up against the wall. They all looked at you with hope filled eyes. All of them were adorable or hot. Like REALLY hot. Who knew hybrids could be so hot, you mean you already knew that but you always thought it was for the really rich hybrid owners.

You were looking at all of them with either 'awl' or 'omfg your so hot!!' face. There were a few girls but there were more boys than anything. You were kinda wanting a boy one because you didn't want to deal with the girls' heat all the time. You mean boys had it but it wasn't as much. You think.

But you kept looking until you saw one in the back and he looked so dead inside. He looked as if he had already given up in the world and was waiting for his time to come. He looked like he needed a good home so you took a look at the papers and figure out what his name was.

It was Jungkook. His name fit him perfectly. He honestly just looked like a Jungkook. You decided that you wanted him. You choose him. He was the one for you. You called the employee over to tell them that you wanted Jungkook. They nodded and led you over to file paper work out. After the endless papers you needed to sign and look over, you were finally able to meet your hybrid. The employee unlocked the door and all the hybrids immediately went up to him. He called for Jungkook and the hybrid's ears shot up and his eyes went wide. He walked out and looked at you. His eyes had no emotion. At. All. You really felt sorry for him, but you were gonna give him a nice home, he would like. Or apartment.

"Jungkook, this is your new owner. Y/N." He said and Jungkook glanced at you before looking back at the ground. "Nice to meet you Jungkook, I hope you like me."

You made a face and mentally slapped yourself for that statement. 'I hope you like me'. Like what type of thing does a normal person do to say that. You shook your head which earned a little smile from Jungkook. Yes! Your making progress.

"Jungkook, don't be rude, introduce yourself." The employee scolded and Jungkook nodded and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Jungkook."

His voice was heavenly. It was so sweet and sorta deep but it had like a high pitch to it. You melted at his words. You couldn't help but wonder if he sings. He would be great at it. You snapped out of your daydream when the employee started talking again.

"Well, you need to get him a collar and you should be on your way." You nodded and followed the already walking employee, with Jungkook following behind with a distance. You spent a couple of minutes searching for a collar but you found blue one that would go great with his black hair.

"Do you like this one Jungkook?" You asked, turning to look at him. "What ever makes you happy." He replied in to which you frowned.

"This isn't about what makes me happy, I want you to like it since your gonna be wearing it." He just nodded.

"Can I put it on you?" He just nodded. Again. This kid needs to know to use his words. You put it on him, you fingers slightly touching his neck, making him shiver a little bit. But you just smiled. After you put it on him, you stepped back to admire it on him.

"It looks good on you." You smiled and walked away to the cash register to pay for the collar. Jungkook following behind, keeping some distance. Again. You wonder what happened to him for him to be like this or he is just really shy. After you payed for it, you began walking away. "Come on Jungkook." He then started following you.

When we got close to the door you told him. "You should walk closer to me, I don't want something to happen to you." And he just nodded. Again.

"And you think you can speak a little more and not just nod? Like I understand if your shy or something but you shouldn't be around me, okay?" Jungkook put up that 'okay' sign with his fingers and we began walking again. 

"Okay, that works too."

Hopefully you like the story so far!! Plz follow me.💗