The beginning

In the halls of a castle up in the cloudes of heaven walked an angle. Every angle has there owne job. If its to take someone to the after life, look over them or just doing some paper work. But this angle is a gaurdian angle he mostly gaurded them until it was there time, it allways hurt him seeing them go but it was his job. You see the way a gaurdian angle's work is that they where a clock, compass or something to show that someone need guardian's. They can save life's to the one being gaurded but can also guard someone they see need it(this will be importent leter on) and save them to. They take a small bit of there soul into what they where by touching them if they seem to need help. now back to the story.

The angle walked around until he felt a buzzing. With a 'hm?' he took the compass out of his pocket and looked at it. It seemed someone needed help. He walked to his room and gat some off his stuff in his bag that went over his soulder. He looked around one more time befor picking up a paper. ''I'll never find the pieces this way'' the angle said with a sad look.''Guess it really isent my job''. He walked out the door and flew to the people who needed him.

-*Time skip, ??? POV*-

I gat to the house where the person was. I went to the window and looked in. What I saw gat me to tears. Inside a bed room sat a young wolf and a older demon. The demon was haveing an ink attck, now I know why im here. I walked over to the front door and knocked. The young wolf opened the door, eyes puffy from crying. ''Hello there'' I say with a sad smile after what I saw. ''Um.. hey can I help you?'' the young wolf asked. ''No,but I hope that maybe I can help you'' I said while the wolf looked confused. His eyes widend, he must have seen my wing and helo. ''May I come in?'' I asked as he step aside, leting me in.

Me and Boris, he told me his name when i walked in, sat on the couth for about five minetts. It wasent long but he looked sceard propetly since im an angle. But not long after I walked in I started hereing screaming, groans and puking. ''OH NO! BENDY!'' Boris yelled runing down the hall. I went after him to see what was wrong. When I gat to the door way and looked in I saw the demon or Bendy still haveing a ink attack. I walked in and when Bendy looked up at me, he looked terrefied. ''P-Please.. I-I cant l-leave B-Boris'' Bendy said betwen coughs and groans. ''Hey, its okay buddy'' I said with a careful smile. Boris went over to Bendy and huged him close with tears in his eyes. ''Listen now im not here to take you, its not my job'' I said going to sit on my knees on front of them. ''I-I wont l-leave boris alone, p-please'' Bendy said shaking. That when I saw something something I been looking for, for a long time. ''I wont, im here to help you'' I said going to take the paper from my bag by my hips. I took out the paper and and gave it to them. They looked at it confused befor takeing it. ''What is it?'' Boris asked looking at it. '' Its a map, to a machine that can cure the inkillness, but I cant find the pieces to it.'' I said as they looked at it. ''You want us to find the pieces?'' Bendy asked looking at me. I noded with a hopeful smile. ''It will cure your illness Bendy'' Boris said looking at his brother with hope. ''Fine, but  who are you?'' Bendy said after agreeing to come along.

''Im sorry wheres my manners? My name is M/N

.

.

.

and im your guardian angel''

-----------------------------

Please tell me if you like it or wanna see more.