08| GoodBye.

08| GoodBye.

@Sithara keep walking🌾

"Mashallah." Aunty gasped at me as I walked down the stairs. "Look at you, so pretty."

"Ugh. Thank you." I could not help but giggle at the way she said it, in all awe.

"You always do extra tareef," I told her as my eyes travelled up to Arsalan who was busy observing me while eating his breakfast.

"Not at all." She clicked her tongue, pressing both of my hands. "You are the daughter I want, all perfect." She put her hand on my hair, blessing me. She indeed never failed to warm up my heart. "May Allah keep you like this always."

"Aww." I hugged her. She always had prayers on her lips, prayers for all and it amused me. It was hard to get people like her in your life, who was always so kind and refreshing. "I'm gonna miss you so much."

"Don't talk about it. I already do not know what I'm gonna do while waiting for Arsalan. It's only you who has time to talk to me." She told me sadly. "Is it really necessary to go Sithara?"

I could always stay, the place really felt like home, a second home to me where I just had the best days of my life but I could not be more selfish.

I had come to Indore after like half a year and my family needed to be with me too. I could not remain here just because of Arsalan. I wanted to but my conscience wasn't allowing it.

"Yeah. I mean. The university is about to start, I have some Today's work piled up and then I haven't been home since Holi. So?" I explained to her, occupying a seat opposite Arsalan.

"I understand completely but it is just that it is so wonderful to have you here with us. It's like a big family time." She talked to me while chopping apples for Arsalan.

I smiled at her before gazing at my man who seemed waiting for it since long. I didn't know what it was but him staring into my eyes made my heart flutter, it made it feel full and I loved the feeling.

"Daniya was so upset in the morning, before leaving. She asked me to make you be here somehow and make her happy." Aunty talked to me while I only peered in her son's eyes deep.

"She loves you, sometimes I ponder what she does without you in Pune?" She continued but all my attention was focused on Arsalan's lips that mouthed a good morning for me. "Sithara?"

"Yes," I answered her in a little daze, a bit startled. Arsalan chortled at my gesture, his eyes all mischievous and playful. "Yes. She will be back by two?"

I questioned her whatever I could think of. Daniya had an appointment at the Visa office so she had left quite early.

"I feel the same but then she is always face timing me for her stories that I do not even feel we are cities apart." I cut off my sight from him, finally replying to Aunty.