11| Party And Fight.

11| Party And Fight.

1 December
07:27 pm

Sithara
Daniya wants to talk.
I might be home tonight.

Arsalan
As in to stay?

Sithara
Yes, for a day.
Maybe.

Arsalan
I have work.
I'll be late.
But then see you.

Sithara
Okay.

@Sithara get up, dress up and never give up

"Sith?" Kabir called out my name, a bit annoyed. "You can post all you want once we are out of here. I can't tolerate this shitty music anymore."

"Yes, sorry." I giggled, making my way through the crowd towards him. The club reeked of booze and cigarettes in an unusual way and that made me very giddy.

"Where's everybody?" I slurred as he grabbed onto my hand, leading me out of the door.

"Avni's driver came so she went." He informed me. "She had to see off her father."

"So what's the plan?" Arjun walked up to us along with Sahil. "Urbane looks the only option."

"Exactly." I agreed. "No strength to experiment any more. Let's go with it."

I followed the boys into the restaurant, finding a table for four in the corner.

"Who planned out today though?" Sahil asked and I pointed at Kabir, laughing. The club sucked, the music was out of our league and the food was just disgusting.

Arjun grimaced at him and I continued to scroll down my Instagram. "It is still fifteen minutes to go."

"I never asked you to stay." Kabir shot at me, snatching my phone. "Too much for today okay?" I could see his face all displeased and his tone pissed off.

"Ahsaan nahi karo. I won't die if you do not wish at twelve." He snapped at me and I gawked at him as if he was crazy.

Okay, I had complained a few times that I was getting late but still, I was there and much willingly.

"I am here because I want to be, so shut up." I put my hand forward, asking for my mobile back.

"What? I'm not returning it any time soon." He rolled his eyes at me, keeping it down to his side.