15| Too Much.

15| Too Much.

@Sithara best of the times🌸

Arsalan
Meet me at the back of the hotel.

Sithara
Hmm
Okay!

I walked past people, smiling at them yet rushing, with my hands holding my netted skirt.

"Oh. Hi." I couldn't help but greet as her eyes beamed in recognition. "Aap kaisi hain?" I approached her. She was Arsalan's father's sister.

"Allah ka shukar hai." She cupped my cheeks, smiling. "Look at you but, only growing prettier."

I giggled, not believing her. I was same, all same just besides being happier like never before. "Ugh, please. Aap kahein itna late kaun aata hai?"

"I have come for a month now. Pura Dubai settle kar ke aai hun." I heard her courteously. "Where's your father? Haven't seen him yet?"

"He hasn't come." I simpered feebly. I couldn't fathom that all had changed. I couldn't still sink in the reality, the reality that was bitter and so different from what I had clung onto for years.

It was not just me but all of my family had connected with so many people in this house, we all had felt home with each one of them all because of Uncle Imran.

The same man who had substantially transformed over the years, who had forgotten all years of love and help my father had rendered to him, who had not considered the bond our families shared before ditching my father and for whom money had come above it all.

Arsalan
Where?

Sithara
A second.

"Yes, I will see you pakka." It took me a minute or so to excuse myself from her as politely as I could.

I ambled through the lawn to the back of the building, pretending to be okay but still scared to get noticed. I was in love with the new adventure and thrill my life was offering though.

It was all new; the rush, the quick and tingling flow of blood, the hopes, the blissful thoughts, the rendezvous, the very feeling of his gaze on me, the soft conversations like something that I had never experienced before. It was really beyond perfect.

I frowned spotting him leaning against his car. He blew the last smoke from his mouth before straightening himself at my presence.