29| Hot As Hell.

i have no effing clue if this made sense but yeah, this was how i wanted to write the story. lol..because i just wanted arsalan😂and sithara..so let me know what you think lol
unedited.

29| Hot As Hell.

"Are you spying on me Arsalan or tell me what??" I scrunched my eyes at him and his eyes glinted smugly. I knew it happened when he had an answer.

"No, it is just that you make things very obvious for me." I could spot the fun in his eyes though his face was still very much sincere.

"Really?" I heaved not believing him. It was too much of coincidences with him that it felt it was all planned by God in his favour or maybe all planned by him.

"You are such a baby." He chuckled and my heart fluttered. I had not seen him give me his signature smile for years and I was actually ready to die to see it once again.

"You don't realise." All of a sudden, I was interested in hearing him out more than what I had been lately. "That while trying to be true to your morals you be cruel on others." He accused me and I couldn't help but gawk at him.

"Did you see its face as it ate it? Poor animal. Had to do it so that Sithara does not waste food." He shook his head as if it was foolish of me to do that.

"It ate willingly, please." I protested and he giggled. "I know he ate as willingly as I ate your dosa that day." His words touched my heart. He remembered that day. "You were scolding it to eat."

"Then what else I should have done?" I asked him. "Thrown it?" I rolled my eyes. I hated wasting food, but most of the times I couldn't eat it too.

"You could have just listened to me and had what you liked." He stared into my eyes, his tone obvious.

"I remember I didn't eat dosa for three months after that." He giggled, his eyes all nostalgic, his face innocent and kind of mine.

"Not my fault you didn't have a dog then." I shrugged and he nodded in a smirk.

"I agree but you had me and you used me." He replied turning to my side, his back against the railings now.

"I never forced you, you yourself said you were ready to eat." It was one of the vacation days when I had ordered dosa for dinner but could not finish eating it. It tasted like shit and I felt so bad making him eat it.

"Yeah, you never force, you just look into my eyes and make me do things for you." His voice changed into something deep and husky when he confessed it. I was shook a bit but I felt butterflies too.

"I doubt." I lied. I could envisage how red I was that day because I just could not eat it anymore. I remembered how perfectly he peered into my eyes then, so caringly and agreed to eat the rest on my behalf.

I stopped him but he said 'anything for me' and ate it all. The sound of his reply was still clear in my head and also what happened later when I offered him to go for a walk after it and he said no because he was too tired and done with eating and I authoritatively pulled him out to the garden with me because he had said anything for me.

Those days were too lovely and special to forget or erase them from my heart.

"Okay, tell me one thing you asked me to do and I didn't?"He confidently asked me back. I really couldn't think of any.