7.

7

7 months later...

Nia~

Nia sat on Tamina's couch. "Ro, I feel terrible that I am basically living off of you," said Nia. "Girl, stop. You are 7 months pregnant and I love the company. I'm waiting to be cleared and the girls are with their dad for school. It's better to share this house with my family than being alone" said Tamina.

Trin walked into the kitchen and grabbed her some coffee. "What's the plans for today," said Trin. "You have a show in Hershey in 2 days, and I have to see if I am cleared yet," said Tamina. "Lina, are you coming with this time," asked Trin. "Yes, I missed everyone backstage. And staying inside surely isn't helping" said Nia. "For real, what are you going to do about your situation," asked Trin. "Well, I have been hiding it for 7 months now, so I guess it's better to say now rather than never," said Nia. She got up and looked in the mirror. She felt around her neck and looked down. It was Joe's 6th-month sober chip, his mom had sent to her, along with letters Joe had written.

"Hey, if you are worried about Joe. We can get the twins to be bodyguards for the night" said Trin. "I'm not scared like he might do something bad worried," said Nia. "Then what's running through your head," asked Trin. Nia sat down, "It's just the fact that Joey doesn't even know. I haven't talked to him or even seen him for almost 7 months. I think he has the right to know at least" said Nia. "I can give you that, it's your choice to tell him or not," said Tamina. "Ok, we have a flight to catch, and I have yet to shower and change," said Nia. Nia got up and walked back to her room. Nia found her clothes and stepped into the shower.

Joe~

7 months. Joe finally felt like his life was back on track, he was sober and happy for the first time in a long time. He had gotten AJ to talk to him again. There was only one downside. He still didn't know where Nia was all he knew is what she told his mom, and that was that she was okay.

It brought a sense of relief knowing that his girlfriend was safe at least. He read over the letter he had written to Nia. His mom thought it was best for him to get his feelings out on paper. This time he basically said how much he misses her and how he is doing at the moment. He knew he wouldn't get a response but he still wrote the letters every chance he got. Joe looked at his suitcase on his bed. He packs the rest of his stuff and brought it downstairs.

His mom was sitting on the couch. "I love you, child, have a good day," said Portia. "I will be safe Mama Seanoa," said Nia. That was the first time in 7 months that Joe had heard her voice. His mom hung up the phone and stood up. "Ready to go" asked Portia. "Was that her?" asked Joe. His mom nodded, "how is she" asked Joe. "She said she is doing good," said Portia.

Joe sat with his head down for a minute. "It's just I love this woman with all of my heart and that was the first time in 7 months that I've heard her voice," said Joe. "You will be alright, we just got to keep going," said Portia. Joe looked at her, his mom always knew what to say. He got up and they went to catch their flight. It may seem weird but Joe brought his mom with him to trips, she helped him out when he was tempted to drink.