16

16

The next month...

AJ~

"You have a high sex drive" said AJ. "I think it's the fact that I have you" said Tamina. They were having lunch with Brandon and that thing he called his wife. They quickly showered and Tamina got dressed. She was taking pictures in the mirror, when AJ wrapped his arms around her waist. "Do you ever see yourself having another kid" asked AJ. Tamina coughed and turned to him, "Repeat the question" asked Tamina. "You heard me, do you see yourself having another kid" said AJ. "As in from my body" said Tamina. "Yes, babygirl. I personally think you would look beautiful pregnant" said AJ. "I could see it happening, just not right now. Maybe after we are married" said Tamina. "I'm fine with that answer" said AJ. Tamina kissed him lightly, and they left their hotel.

They were walking towards the cafe they were supposed to meet at. Tamina saw Brandon and her girls standing out front. She hugged her girls, "We missed you mom" said Milaneta. "I missed you guys too" said Tamina. They both hugged AJ, "we can't wait to go back to home with you this week" said Maleata. "Hawaii misses you guys too, what happened you guys looked so pale and where are the curls" said Tamina. "They need to make a comeback" said Milaneta. The girls left as they already had plans and Brandon, Christina, Tamina, and AJ sat down.

"That's one hell of a ring, Sarona" said Christina. Tamina ignored her at first when AJ squeezed her hand, "be nice, you may not like her but be nice for me" whispered AJ. Tamina pecked his lips, "For you I will" said Tamina. "Thank you babygirl" said AJ. Tamina refocused her attention to the lunch. "So when's the wedding" asked Brandon. "June 15 of next year" said Tamina. "That's one hell of of a ring, is it real" asked Christina. "Well, it is custom made from a jeweler in Australia, and it cost me 10 grand. So it is very real" said AJ. Tamina bit her lip to hold back her laughter. The waiter came to their table,

"May I start you guys off with anything to drink"

"Water's fine" said Brandon, "same for me" said Christina. "Well, I speak for us to when I say I need a drink" said Tamina. "Can we get a screwdriver" said Tamina. She ordered for AJ. "You know me too well" said AJ. "Don't you think it's too early to be drinking" said Brandon. "Damn, you've changed a lot since you married her" said Tamina. "What's that supposed to mean" asked Christina. "Nothing, now if you'll excuse us for a second" said Tamina. AJ got up and held out his hand, they walked to a small hallway. "How much longer until I can make up and excuse and leave" said Tamina. "As much as would rather be at our hotel, we gotta make it through this" said AJ. Tamina kissed him deeply, "you owe me for putting up with her shit this long. I want to slap that fake tan off of her" said Tamina. "What do you want in return, because it's obvious that Brandon hates me" said AJ. "I want that Louis Vuitton clutch I showed you" said Tamina. "The black or white one" asked AJ. "The black one" said Tamina. She was now wrapped tightly in AJ's arms. "Done, babygirl. But I want something as well" said AJ. "What would that be" asked Tamina. "That's easy babygirl, I want you" said AJ. Tamina laughed, "If we didn't have people waiting on us, I would give it to you now. But just wait till the hotel" said Tamina. "I'll hold you to that" said AJ. "I'm a keeper of my promises, now I'm going to the restroom, wait for me at the table" said Tamina. AJ kissed her once more, before they separated. AJ sat back down at the table, "Sarona, said she will be right back. She went to the restroom" said AJ. "That's a good idea. I'm going to go freshen up" said Christina. She got up and left the table.

It was just Brandon and AJ. AJ took out his phone, and typed for a moment. "What did she want for not slapping the shit out of my wife" asked Brandon. "Excuse Me" asked AJ. "It's very obvious that Sarona doesn't like my wife. She also has a mean streak from hell" said Brandon. "I'd stop talking now" said AJ. "No disrespect, but I know that when I first married Christina, to prevent Sarona from punching her or something. I agreed to give her 200 dollars" said Brandon. "I see what you mean, and I had to buy her a purse she wanted for her birthday but I forgot to buy" said AJ. They continued talking, as the drinks came.