9

~Nia put her blanket down and undid her jacket~

Nia~

Her baby bump very visibly now, "the reason I said we aren't over, as well. Your going to be a dad" said Nia. Joe looked at her in surprise, he didn't say anything for a minute. "Hello, you still here," asked Nia. "Yea, sorry. Just surprised, oh and you look very beautiful right now" said Joe. "Thanks for the compliment, but can we go back to catering. We want chicken tenders" said Nia.

They went back to catering. Nia sat down in a chair, Joe sat next to her. "Is it possible to love someone even more than you already do?" said Joe. "Not sure, but you do have a death stare coming from the twins right now," said Nia. They laughed at the twins when Nia felt a pain.

"Shit," said Nia. "Are you okay?" asked Joey. "Yep, child move from whatever organ you just decided to lay on," said Nia, talking to her bump. "Are you okay?" asked Joe. "Joey, I am fine. Your son just decided that he wanted to play his favorite game of causing Mommy random moments of pain" said Nia. "Son" questioned Joey. Nia laughed, "yea, I forgot to tell you that," said Nia. "This day just keeps getting better for me," said Joe.

Joe's mom came over and they talked for a minute. "Ok, the show is ending soon I gotta go," said Nia. "Bye, take care of my grandbaby," said Portia. She kissed Nia on the cheek, Joe got up and walked Nia to the door. "How will I get in contact with you," asked Joey. "Joey, give me your phone," said Nia.

Joe relinquished his phone, "Why am I your wallpaper" asked Nia. "Because I like looking at you" answered Joe. Nia finished with his phone and gave it back. They looked at each other in silence. Nia was waiting for Tamina. "Joey, give me your hand," said Nia. Nia took his hand and guided it to her belly, a second later she felt their son kick at Joe's hand. "Damn, this is actually happening. That's our kid in there" said Joe.

Tamina~

Tamina broke the kiss she was in with AJ. "Babe, I have to go. Nia's waiting on me" said Tamina. "Fine, I'm going to miss you, mama," said AJ. They had been dating for about a year now. "I will see you in a month for the live events in Hawaii," said Tamina. "That's too long but I guess I can wait that long," said AJ. "You are such a big baby," said Tamina.

" I gotta go call a taxi anyways, my rental is fucked up," said AJ. "Boy, if you don't go your bags, you can ride with Ni and I. Trin always rides with the twins," said Tamina. They kissed once more, "meet you at the door in 10," said AJ. "I'll be waiting," said Tamina. AJ left and Tamina walked out of the hallway she was in and walked bag in hand to the door. She got to the door and saw a surprising sight. Nia and Joe were kissing passionately.

She leaned against the wall waiting to see how long it would be before they noticed her. AJ walked up to her, surprised at what she was looking at. "I'm just going to stand here until they notice us," said Tamina loudly. Nia broke the kiss, blushing slightly. "You know what, I have an interview to do... so I'll see you later," said Joe. Nia hid her face, Tamina was about to say something. "Say one thing and I will punch you," said Nia. "Damn, ok," said Tamina.

They walked out of the arena and AJ loaded their bags into the back. "Nia, you sure you don't wanna get in the front," said AJ. "Nah, she sits back there because she can have the whole row to herself," said Tamina. "Hey, you guys wanna grab some food. I haven't eaten all day" said AJ. "Why, would you go all day without eating" asked Tamina. "I'm a busy person if you must know," said AJ. "I never turn down food, especially since this kid has taken over my body," said Nia. Tamina turned around and pulled into the IHOP they had just passed. "Who taught you to drive, like I would like to make it back to the hotel alive," said AJ. "I grew up on an Island, I taught myself," said Tamina. The group of 3, went into the place and sat down.

"Ni, you never said I couldn't say anything about you kissing Joe. Like if y' all need the room for a night. Mina could stay with me, I have an extra bed" said AJ. "A bed that wouldn't be used because you guys would be doing it all night," said Nia. Tamina choked on her drink, "You know about us" asked Tamina. "Girl, I live with you. You are my best friend like I notice things. Like you cover it with makeup for events, but you have his initials on your wrist, he has yours. Which is a commitment cause you have 5 different initials" said Nia? "Wait you actually got the tattoo, "asked AJ. Nia laughed at them but continued eating her food.