20.

20.

Liked by saronasnukawwe, ajstylesP1, and 215,478 others

niajaxwwe: my baby is going to be one in 3 days. I am honestly obsessed with my child. He is an amazing little boy, and he's spoiled rotten.

~ The comments on this post have been disabled~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nia laughed at JJ who was attempting to walk towards her. He had just fallen over and laughed at himself. "You can try again later baby boy, let's go to the PC," said Nia. As she picked up JJ. She put him in his seat. Nia drove to the PC and got out. She undid JJ's seat and grabbed her bags. She looked at the logo, she was back home after almost a year and a half. Nia opened the door and was greeted and welcomed back. "See everyone here loves mama," said Nia. She dropped him off at the small daycare they had for wrestlers with kids. She then went to the locker room, before she could even speak Liv hugged her tightly. "Ugh, mom. I missed you" said Liv. "I missed you too Liv," said Nia. "What brings you back here," asked Bianca. "I missed the ring, I've been cleared for action. But I haven't wrestled in almost a year and a half. I need to train" said Nia. "That's what we are here for," said Bianca. Nia changed and the group of 3 walked to an empty ring. They were met by the coach and they got started.

4 hours later...

After 4 hours of moving, they were taking a break before heading out for lunch then back at it. Nia sat on the floor next to a ring with Liv, Bianca, and JoJo. JoJo didn't wrestle but she often came to visit. Liv was laying on Nia's legs. The sitter brought JJ to them. JJ was taken by Bianca and she played with him as he pulled on her hair. "Sis, get your child to let me go," said Bianca. "JJ, let go. Hair is not a toy" said Nia. When JJ heard this he let go of Bianca's hair and played with the rhinestones on her leggings. Liv was videoing them for some reason. "pepe pepe, sau i mama" said Nia. (baby boy, come to mama). JJ understood very little Samoan, but it was there since Nia spoke it around him frequently. JJ looked at her and pulled himself up. "He's been getting closer to walking more and more," said Nia. Liv turned her phone to him. "Let see if today is his day," said Liv. JJ who had pulled himself to stand wobbled but started walking step by step to Nia. Nia got excited and picked him up once he fell. "JJ, you just walked for the first time," said Nia. She attacked him with kisses and held him tightly. "I have the video if you want it," said Liv. She sent it to Nia and then the group went out for lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did something happened between you and Joe, you guys weren't together at the wedding?" asked JoJo. Nia explained the situation to her friends. "I can and will fight him for you," said Liv. "As much as I appreciate the offer. I still love him with my entire heart. We have a son, we were engaged, it's like almost 4 years just down the drain" said Nia. Nia was done crying over what happened, yes it still pissed her off and made her sad. But she was out of tears, she'd cried over Joe way too much and way too many times than she should have. "Ni did you heard me," asked JoJo. "Not a word, I got lost in my head," said Nia. "I said do you wanna come to Disney with Bray, Mika, and the girls this weekend. You know Knash and JJ are only a week apart, it can be for their birthday" said JoJo. "That sounds good, I need a day of fun," said Nia. "Then it sounds like a plan," said JoJo. The group finished up lunch and walked around Orlando a bit before heading back to the PC and hit the gym part of the training.

That Night...

Nia was in the process of finding somewhere to live as she didn't have a house in Orlando. She could have always moved back into the house she previously owned with Joe but decided against it. That house had too many memories both good and bad. Nia was in the process of selling it anyways. She was currently inhabiting AJ's old Orlando apartment. He was family and didn't mind giving her the keys when she mentioned going back to Orlando.

JJ was asleep for the night right in Nia's bed. It wasn't like she cared anyway. Nia looked at the slight bruise forming on her back, it would be a while before she'd wrestle a match. But Nia was taking it one day at a time.

A/n: that's all for this chapter...