10

10

Nia~

Nia entered the hotel room, going to her room. "Whatever y'all do, try to be quiet. I wa,nna get some sleep tonight" joked Nia. Nia hopped in the shower and then laid in the bed. She tried to sleep but her son decided it what time to be awake. Nia reached for her phone when it dinged.

Unknown Number: You still up, baby mama.

Nia: Joey, shut up.

Joe: So you are awake.

Nia: yep, can't sleep. Our son is on a different sleep schedule and isn't letting me sleep.

Joe: What's your room number?

Nia: Joey that isn't a good idea.

Joe: I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing this for our son.

Nia: 342, but you have to be quiet.

Minutes later...

Nia's phone rang with Joey telling her to open the door. Nia quietly got out of bed and let Joey in. They walked back to Nia's room. "I got you a half and half milkshake with oreo crumbles," said Joe. "You remembered," said Nia. "I may have been a shitty boyfriend but I paid attention," said Joe.

Nia laid back in bed, Joey sat next to her. Joey took this opportunity as Nia wasn't paying attention to taking a picture of her. "Eww, I looked terrible deleted that," said Nia. "Not a chance," said Joe. They watched movies until they couldn't anymore. Nia fell asleep with Joey's arm wrapped around her bump protectively.

The Next Morning...

Nia was woken up by a phone ringing. She felt around until finding it. She pressed to answer it.

Nia was still half asleep,

Nia: Hello

Portia: Nuufolau Joel Seanoa, where are you. I swear if you are somewhere drunk. I will ruin your life.

Nia: Mama Seanoa, calm down. He is with me.

Portia: Nia, is this you? I swear this child had me worried. Why is he with you?

Nia: He came by last night. You grandson was being difficult, and I couldn't sleep. Joey brought me a milkshake, and we watched movies.

Portia: Is that all that happened?

Nia laughed at the question,

Nia: Yes, we fell asleep. Matter of fact Joey's is asleep now.

Portia: Ok, do me a favor and send my son back. We have a flight to catch.

Nia: Will do.

Nia hung up the phone and proceeded to wake Joey up. Once he was up, Nia hugged him tightly and sent him away. Nia went back to her room for a bit more sleep.

Later that Morning...

Nia rolled over in her bed, she wasn't alone. She opened her eyes and saw Tamina laying next to her. "What do you want" asked Nia. "Nothing, just drinking you melted milkshake. When did you leave" said Tamina. "I never left, Joey brought it," said Nia. She turned over and looked at Tamina. "Don't you have a boyfriend to annoy?" said Nia. "Nope, AJ had a 9 am flight, so I decided to annoy you," said Tamina. Nia sat up,

"Oh, your "Joey" left you a bag of snacks," said Tamina. "Shut up, only I can call him that. And if you grab them for me I'll share" said Nia. Nia made room for Tamina and her bum leg on the bed, they spent the morning watching reruns of Law and Order, and eating the junk food. "Ni, when are you going to tell the world you're pregnant. It's going to be weird when you just pop up with my nephew in 2 more months" said Tamina. They were boarding their flight back to Honolulu. "How's never,  I've managed to hide it from the world for 7 months, I can definitely manage another two," said Nia.

Her and Tamina sat in their first class seats. "Another question does Joe know you are living with me," asked Tamina. Nia shook her head, "I'll tell him soon because after I give birth I wanna stay there. So I gotta find a place to live" said Nia. "Girl, you can stay with me as long as you want," said Tamina. "Do you really want to be in the same house as a newborn Samoan baby?" said Nia. "You're right, I've already raised 2 kids. You gotta go" said Tamina. Nia hit here before she began texting Joey.

Nia: Ok, my flights are about to leave. We love you. ❤️

Joey: I'll talk to you later and be safe. I love you guys too. ❤️

Nia turned her phone off and Tamina leaned on her. "So you guys are going well," said Tamina. "Well, we have too. He is my boyfriend of almost 3 years and we are expecting a child in 2 months" said Nia. "All jokes aside, do you think Joe can stay sober," asked Tamina. "I think he can, cause now he doing it not just for me and our relationship, but for our son too," said Nia.