why?

~Jakes Pov~

We were all sitting there trying to get Y/n to respond. I herd my phone ding. I ignored it because I thought it was one of the guys trying to get a response.

"SHE RESPONDED!!!" I heard sam scream. so I looked at my phone and saw she in fact did.

N/n💛-

So she's with griffin

"Wait isn't that griffin?" Colby asked.
"Yeah." I said
"Oh wow ok so she's with griffin." Corey said.
"Yeah and I know where he lives."
I said.
"Ok good so tomorrow we can go over there and get y/n back." Sam said.
We all agreed and went to sleep.
-ᴛɪᴍsᴋɪᴘ-
I woke up and ate breakfast. I then changed. A little while later everyone was ready. 

"yall ready?"Colby asked with the keys in his hands.

"Ready." We all said. 

so we all left. 

~Griffins POV~

I woke up, ate and went into my room to get ready. I saw y/n was still asleep so I quietly got the clothes. After I got dressed I went to the living room and played on my phone. A little while later y/n came in 

"Do you have any clothes I can wear and why was I in your bed?" 

"Yeah and last night you feel asleep on the couch so I moved you to my bed." I said and threw her some boxers and a hoodie. 

"OMG YAY A HOODIE!!" she said. 

"I know how much you love hoodies." I said. 

"THANK YOU!" she said.

"look its the one you would always steal since first year in collage." I said.

"OMG YOU KEPT IT!!" She said. 

"Yeah." I said. 

She went to get dressed and I went back to the living room. When she came out I saw that the hoodie made it seem like she wasn't wearing shorts just a hoodie and her messy h/c was in a bun. 

"THAANK YOU!" She said and ran and jumped on and hugged me. When she stopped hugging me I realized she was straddling me. We were just sitting there staring into each others eyes, it was like a scene from a romance movie. Just then we kept getting closer and closer each moment feeling like a movie. We were about a inch apart when there was a knock on the door. She jumped up and we went to get it. 

When she answered we saw a crying Sam, Jake, Colby, Aaron Corey, and Elton.

"What do y'all want?" She asked.

"You back." Sam said.

"No." She said and closed the door.

She the hopped on my back. 

"Where to princess?" I asked, she would always do this so it became a thing. 

'The couch." She said. So I carried her to the couch. 

~Sam's POV~

"You back." I said to my sister. 

"No." She said and closed the door. We walked back to the car and I busted out crying. 

"WERE NOT HAVING THIS! WE CAME HERE TO GET Y?N AND THATS WHAT WERE GONNA DO." Elton said. So we went back up there. When y/n answered she didn't look mad she looked sad.

"Can we talk to you alone?" Colby asked.

Hey guys I know this isn't long but at least its a chapter. Soo dont be mad at me. Anyways hope you liked this chapter. :)