Confessing

•Jakes pov•

It's been a while and Colby and y/n have been spending time together. I've been spending time with Tara but lately she's gotten annoying. (No hate on Tara I love her). I decided to call everyone into the living room.
"Hey guys can I talk to y'all?" I said and they all came in.
"What's up?" Sam asked.

•your pov•
I was getting ready to hang out with griffin today. Earlier he texted me.
Griff🌼💛- hey wyd today??
Me- nothing wbu
Griff🌼💛- same. Wanna hang out
Me- sí
Griff🌼💛- alright ill came pick you up.
So then I started to get ready. I decided to wear black ripped jeans , a crop top, and red converse. I did really light make up, and my hair was down and sorta wavy. I then got a text from griff.
Griff🌼💛- hey it's still sorta awkward between me and the trap house so sorry for not knocking but I'm here.
Me- ok and that's fine

I then went down stairs but I stopped when I heard jake talking.
"Guys I really like y/n and yes I know I'm dating Tara but I don't really want to be with Tara anymore. Also Colby yes I know y'all are dating but I had to tell y'all. So I'm thinking about breaking up with Tara even though I know I will never have a chance with y/n I just don't want to lead Tara on." He said.
"I think that's the best thing to do." Sam said and everyone agreed. I then decided to walk out and act like I didn't hear anything.
"Hey guys I'm going to hang out with one of my friends. And he's here now." I said.
"Alright." Sam said.
"Bye." Jake said.
"See ya later n/n." Colby said.
"Bye." I said and walked outside.
I then got into Griffins car.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey." He said.
"Where we going?" I asked.
"I was thinking food then something fun like the skate park." Griff said.
"Sounds good. Can we get chick fil a?" I asked.
"Sure." He said and started driving.
•Timeskip•
We got to Chick-fil-A and went inside and ordered. They got us our food and sat down and ate.
"Hey griff can I talk to you." I said.
"Yeah sure what's up?" He said.
"So me and Colby are fake dating to make Jake jealous and yes I know that sounds dumb but like I was going to walk out to your car but I heard jake talking about how he likes me and how he's going to break up with Tara because he doesn't like her anymore." I said.
"Yeah." Griff said.
"Oh you can't tell anyone about me and Colby." I said.
"I won't." He said.
•Timeskip•
Griff took me home after about 2 hours of hanging out.
"Hey I'm back." I said and went up to my room.

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.