The new traphouse

~your pov~
It's been a while and they boys decided to move back in together, in Hawaii.
"So this is it." Sam said.
"It'll be a new chapter." Colby said.
We were all sitting in sams apartment talking about everything.
"Wait y/n are you coming with us?" Colby asked.
"Uhh." I said.
"You can if you want." Sam said.
"Please your really fun to be around." They all said.
"Ok ok I'll come." I said.
"Yay." They all said.
-timeskip-
I was in my apartment packing everything.
"You need help?" Jake asked.
"No I got it." I said.
"Well imma help you still." Jake said as he started helping me.
-timeskip-
We got done packing and sat down.
"Thank you for helping me." I said.
"No problem." Jake said.
"Do you need help packing?" I asked him.
"No I already packed." He said.
"Oh." I said.
"I love you." Jake said.
"I love you to." I said.
•few days later•
"Well time to leave." Sam said and looked at the apartment complex.
"Yeah." We all said.

     After a while we got to the new house.
"Wow this is so pretty." I said.
"Very." Jake said.
We went inside and picked our rooms. After that we brought our stuff in. We unpacked and after that it was starting to get dark so we just went out by the pool. The boys made tiktoks and I just say there laughing at them. After they made some tiktoks we just started talking.
After a while jake and I decided to go to bed.
•next day•
I woke up and decided to get some food. I ordered me some food and played on my phone waiting for it to get here. After a while my food got here and I started eating.
"Morning." Colby said walking into the kitchen.
"Morning." I said.
Sam Corey and Jake came into the kitchen.
"Morning." They all said.
"Morning." Colby and I said.
"I'm making a video today." Colby said.
"Ok."we all said.
"Well imma go get dressed." I said after eating.
I went into mine and jakes room and picked out an outfit for today.
I put on some black pants with chains, and a black tube top, with my combat boots. I brushed my hair and my teeth and I was done.
I walked downstairs and sat on the couch by colby.
"What video are you making today." I said.
"Its gonna be a video of me going across the pool with boxes but it's gonna be funny." He said.
"Sounds interesting." I said.
Sam Corey and Jake came downstairs and we all went outside so colby could film.
Sam stood on the little lifted edge, Corey stood on the edge and Jake stood on the weird little island thing I stood under the umbrella. (Idk how to describe stuff) colby went up to the slide with his camera got everyone in and said "what's up guys it's colby Brock and this is the trap house boys." And covered the camera.
"It's a free country, it's a free country." Sam colby and Corey started saying over and over again.
"Alright so like I was saying it's a free country and now we live in a trap house." Colby said.
"Which is in a Hawaiian civilization." Sam said.
After they explained a little bit colby said what he was gonna do today.
"Sail my pool and see if I can make it."
"Like the mayflower." Jake said.
"Like the mayflower and I'm Christopher Columbus."Colby said.
"Colby Columbus." I yelled.
"That's me" colby yelled.
Colby then got some boxes from behind the slide.
"What are you doing?" Sam said.
"Alright I got some boxes because we've been moving." Colby said dropping a box and causing him to sag ow.
"Wait." Sam said and picked up a cut out of colby.
"Are you ready?" Colby asked.
Sam hugged the cutout and said "sam and colby are ready."
As Corey got on the island.
Colby then threw the cut out at him and Corey didn't catch it.
"Noooo." We all yelled.
They cut outs head ended up coming off and it was a sad death for the cut out.
"Why'd you do that why'd you do that." Colby yelled and lightly started hitting Corey with it.
"That's for bullying me." Corey said.
Colby then started putting the boxed into each other.
"We're gonna build a boat. Oh god." Colby said and kinda fell in trying to get the boxes in.
"And sail across the pool because that's whah Christopher did." He said. Colby gave Corey the tape and told him to run around.
•Timeskip•
After taping it and naming it they put it in the water and colby got in.
"He's making it." We all started yelling.
He got about half way before Sam jumped in a pushed him.
He made it to the other said and got out. He jumped into the box and fell out. After a while of them messing around colby did his ending and stopped filming we all started just messing around.

   Later that night we decided to have a few drinks to celebrate our new chapter.
"To a new chapter." Colby said. Bringing  up his drink.
"To a new chapter." We all repeated. And like the fancy people do we lightly bumped our drinks together.

The end....