Baseball and 4th of july

~your pov~
I woke up and ate breakfast. I watched one episode of Stranger things before I had to do stuff around the house.
-ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ-
"N/N." I heard Sam yell.
"In the living room." I said.
He walked in.
"We're going to the bay bears Baseball game." (ʏᴇs ɪᴋ ʙᴀʏ ʙᴇᴀʀs ɪs ɪɴ ᴍᴏʙɪʟᴇ sʜʜʜ) Sam said.
"Ok." I said and started getting ready. I wore light jean shorts and a red white and blue crop top.
-ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ-
We were sitting down and it was Colby, Sam, Kat, me, Jake, Corey, devyn, Aaron, and then Tori. I was talking to Kat when I heard jake and a familiar girl voice.
"Don't turn around." Kat said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Just don't." She said.
"Well imma do it because I'm rebellious." I said and turned around. I saw jake talking to Tara.
I turned back around.
"Ohhhh." I said a little bit sad.
"I'm sorry." She said.
"It's not your fault." I said.
-ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ-
It was time for the fireworks. The part I hate fireworks. They started going off and I would jump over to  jake. He eventually just put his arm around me to stop me from jumping. Around then end there was a lot of fireworks and I started shaking and crying. It was eventually over so I tried to get Kat to help me but she was kissing Sam so I tried Jake but what I saw made me have even more of an anxiety attack. Jake and Tara were kissing. I sat in my seat as a little ball just shaking and crying. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kat look over she saw jake and Tara  first and then looked at me. She pulled me to the side and calmed me down.
"Hey what's wrong." She asked.
"The fireworks I hate them, and then I tried to get jake to help me but he was kissing Tara.." I said hyperventilating. Then Sam came over.
"What's wrong n/n?" Sam asked worried. I couldn't answer him because I was hyperventilating.
"The fireworks she said that she hates them." Kat said for me.
"Oh shoot I totally forgot about that I'm soo sorry n/n." Sam said and hugged me. I hugged back. They ended to calming me down a bit. After that I was crying only a little bit.
"Are you ok?"Jake said.
"Yeah." I said.
-timeskip-
When we got home I went straight up to my room and cried.
I heard a knock on the door.
"Go away." I said.
"Please just let me in." I heard Colby say. I let him in.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"To talk." He said.
We sat down on my bed.
"What is this about." I said.
"I know you say jake and Tara kiss." He said.
"Ok so?" I asked.
"Tara kissed Jake, Jake was gonna kiss you but then Tara tapped him and he turned around and she kissed him." Colby said.
"Yeah sure whatever like Jake was going to kiss me." I said.
"He was." Colby said.
"Can I just be alone?" I asked.
"Yeah." He said and walked out.
I ended crying myself to sleep. 

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ 4ᴛʜ ᴏғ ᴊᴜʟʏ (ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ɪᴛs ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ 4ᴛʜ ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ ʟᴏʟ)