The plan pt 1

•your pov•
"So?" Colby said.
"So, he's not going to/want to spend time with me." I said.
"Ohhh." Colby said.
"Your such a Dingus." I said.
"Your right." Kat said.
"Ugh I have no idea what to do." I said and put my face into my hands.
"Hey, looks it'll be ok. Were here to help you." Sam said.
"Yeah thanks Sam." I said.
"I HAVE A IDEA!" Colby said.
"Oh look the Dingus has a plan." I said sarcastically.
"Rude." He said pretending to be offended.
"You know I love you." I said laughing and ruffling his hair up. "Anyways what's the plan." I said.
"Love you to brat. And my plan is we have a house game night like all of us and Kat since she basically lives here. And y/n after some time I'll or someone will dare you to kiss Jake and hopefully it'll work." Colby said.
"I don't know. He's a loyal dude." Kat and I said.
"Well let's at least try it." Colby said.
"Fine!" I said.
•timeskip•
It was time for as I like to call it Trap House Game night.
"WHOS READY FOR TRAP HOUSE GAME NIGHT?" I yelled and jumped on the couch.
"Literally only you." Jake said annoyed.
"What you mad you can't spend time with Tara?" I said sadly.
"I had to cancel a date with her so yeah I kinda am." He said sitting down annoyed. Just then I felt me being picked up. I then saw that Colby picked me up.
"Hey Colby." I said ruffling his hair since he had me bridal style.
"Heyyy." He said flirty I was confused. "Just go with it." He whispered and I nodded. He then threw me over his shoulder.
"COLE ROBERT BROCK PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I said hitting his back as he walked around. Just then Sam came by and looked hella confused.
"Just go with it." I said when he was by me.
      Colby then walked into the living room and put me on the couch and sat next to me. He put his arm around me and I cuddled up next to him.

•Colby's pov•
It was game night.
"What you mad you can't spend time with Tara?" Y/n asked Jake.
"I had to cancel a date with her so yeah I kinda am." He said.
   I then went and picked y/n up bridal style. This was part of my plan I just didn't tell them. 
"Hey colby." She said and ruffled my hair. I told her to go with it and then threw her over my shoulder holding her legs.
"COLE ROBERT BROCK PUT ME DOWN NOW!" She said hitting my back as I walked around the house. Sam walked by confused and y/n said something to him. I walked back into the living room and sat y/n on the couch and sat by her. I put my arm around her and she cuddled up next to me. I then saw Jake get a little jealous.
•your pov•
"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Kat said.
We all agreeed.
   A few rounds in Sam looked at me.
"Y/n truth or dare." He asked. I knew it was time.
"Dare." I said acting scared.
"I dare you to kiss Jake." He said. I looked at Jake.
"no way man I have a girlfriend." He said.
"It's just a dare." Corey said.
"Still I'm loyal." He said.
"Ugh fine." Sam said.
"I guess change it." I said. Colby then said something to Sam.
•Colby's pov•
Sam had to change it so Jake could be loyal to Tara. So I gave him the perfect dare to make Jake jealous. If he got jealous of me and y/n cuddling this will sure make him jealous.
•your pov•
"Y/n I dare you to kiss Colby." Sam said. Everyone ooed. Wait I'm so confused this wasn't part of the plan. Oh well I'll talk to colby later.
I did my dare and kissed Colby. It felt weird because me and him are friends and just friends. 
•Timeskip•
Game night was over and I called Colby into my room so we could talk.
"Ok what was that." I asked talking about earlier.
"I knew Jake would be jealous because he was jealous when we cuddled so I gave Sam that idea to make him jealous." He said.
"Dang the Dingus can be smart." I said laughing.
"Yeah yeah whatever." He said. I don't know why I just had the urge to hug him so I did. I hugged him. I was short so I had to stand on my tip toes. We hugged for a while.
•Colby pov•
She just hugged me out of no where she just did. I hugged her back of course. I then walked out and went downstairs.
"Did you and y/n get done making out." Corey said laughing.
"Oh Colby can I talk to you for a second." Jake said and pulled me to the side.
"Ok what the fuck was that?" He asked.
"What do you mean?" I said.
"Kissing y/n knowing I like her." He said. I knew he'd be jealous.
"You have a girlfriend what does it matter." I said acting.
"Yeah I gave a girlfriend but still." He said.
"Look you have a girl friend meaning y/n can't be yours." I said and walked off. Damn I felt like a boss.

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs sᴏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ ɪs ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏ/ɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟʙʏ ғᴀᴋᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴊᴀᴋᴇ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs. sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ?