confronting them (edited)

~Your pov~

Well since im in im gonna stay in. Jake then jumped in followed by Griffin, mike, and Brennen. Griff then came and picked me up over his shoulder.

"Griff what are you doing?" I said. He then threw me down and thankfully it didn't hurt.

"THAT WAS FUN!" I said when I popped back up.

~Timeskip~

It was time for everyone to leave so I gave them a leis. After everyone was gone I gave some to the boys. Jake ran away so I chased him I finally tackled him and put on his head.

He gave up and just wore it.

"Imma go take a shower." I said.

So I went up to my room an took my shower. When I was done I changed into my spandex and Jakes shirt which covered my shorts. I went downstairs to get some food and saw Jake was still wearing it.

"wow I see how it is." I heard Jake say.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Wearing my shirt I had no idea you had." He said.

"Your not dying." I said.

"How do you know that." He said.

"Well your breathing and I dont see any blood soo you look fine to me." I said.

"Fine." He said.

"Seee." I said.

"whatever." he said.

"Well imma go to bed goodnight." I said.

"Ok goodnight." Jake said as a started to walk away.

"Wait before I go." I said turning around. "Can I get  a hug?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." Jake said.

I ran and gave him a hug. I just realized that I was really short compared to him.

"Your to tall." I said.

Jake picked me up.

"That's better." I said laughing. he then put me down.

"Ok goodnight." I said and walked to my room.

~Timeskip~
I was rudely interrupted from my sleep by banging from downstairs. So I went down there.
"Is that Jakes shirt?" Colby asked looking up causing Sam and Brennen to look up as well.
"Uhh yeah.." I said. "Wait why is Brennen here." I said trying to change the subject.
"Because he wanted to be. Now why are you wearing Jakes shirt." Colby asked.
"Because I can." I said.
"Touché." Colby said.
I shrugged my shoulders and went into the kitchen to see Jake rummaging around in the refrigerator.
"What are you doing?" I asked obviously scaring him.
"Go back to sleep or in the living room or something but not in here!" Jake said.
"Why?" I said laughing.
"Because now go." He said.
"Ok." I said walking into the living room.
"Jake won't let me in there." I said sitting down on the couch.
"Why?" Brennen asked.
"I don't know." I said.
"He'll let us in there." Sam said.
"Hmm idk." I said and played on my phone.
-ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ-
Jake walked in the living room with a tray of food. He gave all of us food.
"Jake what is this for?" I asked.
"Well it was originally going to be a surprise for you but I was like it'll be rude if I didn't get the boys anything. So I cooked food for y'all." Jake said.
"Thank you!" I said and hugged him and like last night he picked me up.
-ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ-
"Thank you Jake that was good." I said and hugged him again.
"No problem." He said.
Everyone got done eating and sat back on the couch. The order we were in was Jake, me, Sam, Colby, and then Brennen.
"Ok I gotta ask something and it's for Jake and y/n." Colby said.
"What's up?" Jake and I asked.
"Are y'all dating?" Colby asked.
"Yeah." Sam and Brennen said.
"What no." I said.
"We're just friends." Jake said. When Jake said that I have no idea why but it stabbed right through my heart, it hurt I just put it aside.
"What makes you think me and him are dating anyways?" I asked.
"Your wearing his shirt." Colby said.
"Y'all have been really touchy, not in that way but hugging and y/n playing with Jakes hair." Sam said which is true I have been playing with his hair a lot.
"And simply y'all are flirting." Brennen said.
"How are we flirting?" Jake asked.
"Last night. After the party a little bitago." Colby said.
"Can we change the subject." I said.
"Yeah." They said.
We just started talking about random stuff.

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs sᴏ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏʜ ᴡᴇʟʟ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ.