Chapter Two (Unedited)

"So how do you want to proceed?"

There are two men wearing expensive suit talking in a very luxurious office located at the top of the tallest building at Country A. The guy behind the impressive table full of stacks of paper pinched the bridge of his nose indicating that he was having a headache.

"I know you feel sorry for your wife but knowing who was behind the accident, would you still want to pursue the case?" the man in gray suit asked.

Josh is starting to have headache. It's true that he was not fond of his wife, but that accident killed his kid. He sighed.

"Don't tell anyone."

With these three words, what happened on that day will be kept forever in just a thin file.

Taki Taki, Taki Taki, Rumbah

A lively tune disrupts the silence lingering on the room.

"Sorry," the man in the gray suit said apologetically. He was informed by Dean that his friend will be calling him today to get assistance for a lawsuit.

Josh nods, signaling him to answer the call. Chris did not bother to go out and answer the call in front of his friend who is also his biggest client.

"Hello, Chris Thompson speaking"

"Hi," a very feminine voice greeted him. He was expecting a call from a man. Well, Dean did not inform him that his friend is a girl. "I'm sure Dean told you"

"He did." He complimented the girl in his head. It was rare for a girl to be this direct. "He told me that you needed help for a hit and run case."

"Actually no." she stated. "I needed help for a divorce."

"A divorce?" he was a little surprised.

"Yes," she answered.

"This is a sensitive matter. Then should we talk about it on a cup of coffee?"

"Not possible. I'm in the hospital ans there's nothing sensitive about it. I just want you to draft the usual divorce agreement. I don't need anything from my scumbag husband. You can send the document thru my email." she bluntly stated. 

"Look .. Miss ...?" he trailed. They were already talking about drafting a divorce agreement but he did not even know her name. After hearing her name, his eyes widened and his mouth fell.

 "What did you say your name is?" he unconsciously yelled.