Chapter Four (Unedited)

Sophia already contacted hundreds of lawyers but no one is willing to help her. She heaved a sigh of frustration. Ugh! That damn bastard! It's been four days and she's now feeling helpless.

"Damn him!" she yelled and throw some punch in the air. She then heard someone clear his throat thus she turned her neck to the direction of the sound. "About time, I guess."

A man in a black suit stands at the doorway carrying a stack of folders. He slowly walked towards her bed, "Missus" he greeted.

This guy is Leon; he is the right-hand man of the bastard Josh Jamieson. If she remembered correctly, the divorce paper should have been delivered three days after she woke up but for some reason it was delayed for a day. He handed over a stack of paper which she did not hesitate to grab. Her brows knitted the moment she started reading.

"What the hell is this?" she said calmly.

"Miss please calm down." Nanny Lynne worriedly rushed over to her side.

"I know your boss is a Class A scumbag but what the hell is this?"

The man in suit was shocked. Didn't missus love the big boss so much, what's with her calling the boss names now?

"I'm not signing." she was expecting a divorce with at least twenty million dollars plus twelve properties as alimony.

"Missus, the boss said that if you won't sign it then you will end up with nothing."

She smirked. "Really? Then please tell him that I'd like him to try."

He sighed. The boss told him that if he can't make her sign the paper then he can forget going back. "Missus, I know that you love the boss but this marriage is not healthy for the both of you anymore. The boss loves someone else and with your continuous refusal to sign the divorce is making that person dissatisfied."

Love someone else.

She knew that but it still hurt hearing it from another person. She breathes in.

"Your words or his words?" she asked.

"Missus, I am just..." she raised her hand to signal him to stop.

"I did love him, but that's not the reason I'm not signing the divorce." I hand over the paper to Leon "Those terms are a total rip off. It was as if I'm married to a regular employee of Sky High Empire. I want 20 million dollars to my account, the house at Orchard and Imperial City, the villa at Hampton, BMW, Volvo, Mustang, and unlimited access to Jamieson Mansion to visit grandpa."

"I-I'll call the boss" he stammered.

"I'll wait."

The main in suit hurriedly dialed his boss.

"Hello," an irritable voice greeted on the other line.

"The Missus..."

"I told you, didn't I? Make her sign or lose your job."

"I.. I know but the missus doesn't like the terms"

"What did you say?" he was utterly shocked. He thought that she will at least put up some resistance knowing how obsess she is to him. He remembered how she would cling to him wherever he goes. She was like a leech that sucks all the embarrassment out of him because she would  always ends up fighting with another female due to her jealousy. 

"She said she's fine with the divorce but she wanted 20 million dollars at her account, the house at Orchard and Imperial City, the villa at Hampton, BMW, Volvo, Mustang, and unlimited access to Jamieson Mansion to visit the old boss."

"I'm fine with everything, except the villa." He said which was instantly relayed by the person on the other line.

"Sir... "

"What did she say?"

"Missus says that if you won't go with her terms then you can just forget the divorce."