Chapter Five (Unedited)

This woman!

She very well knew that he can't give up that villa because it was build solely for Charlene. He personally designed the villa when he was in college to give it to his beloved as a wedding gift. But it did not happened because of her, and now she had the balls to ask for villa. In her dreams.

"There is no way that I will give the villa, not to her or anyone else." he said in a final tone.

"Then you can say goodbye to your future wedding plans" a sweet voice entered his ears "because I won't sign this paper and your beloved girl will be a mistress forever"

For some reason he felt a tinge of warmth after hearing her voice. It's been what? Three months since he last heard her talk.

"Sign it, I'll just buy you another villa."

She was silent for a moment. "Then why don't you just buy a new villa for the two of you?"

"You know exactly why. And why are you so hang up with the villa anyway? It was build for someone else not yours." she did not respond. "just how shameless can you get?"

He heard her chuckled mockingly. "Between the two of us, I wonder who's more shameless. Me, who want to keep the villa to keep my kid's memory or you, who despite knowing who was behind his kid's death still wanted to give the villa to that person?" he was suddenly astonished. Nobody knows what happened that day except for him and Chris, and there is no way that Chris will rat him out. "You don't really believe that I am so stupid not to know, right?"

"Sophie ..." he heaved.

"Sir." It was Leon.

"Give the phone to her."

"She was being checked by a doctor."

"Then get back here."

"Yes sir." The man in suit let out a sigh of relief, at the very least he won't have to think of retirement yet. He looked at the direction of the woman who was just talking to his boss. She changed, she changed a lot. He remembered that she will always distort her voice to sound sweet whenever she's talking to his boss, but today she sounded like a strict grade school teacher who won't let the naughty boys go without a scratch. He shook his head lightly, actually he greatly sympathize with the Missus because she knew that her husband love somebody else.

He sighed.

I'll be cheering for you then, Missus!