Chapter 14: Chapter Fourteen (Unedited)

Josh grabbed a push cart and walk beside Sophie who is currently picking some veggies.

"Anything you want me to add?" she asked.

"I'm good."

She noticed that all the women around them are sneaking glances at the man walking beside her.

Some bold young girls are even whispering and giggling with each other. She sneaks a peek at him. He seemed oblivious to all the admiring eyes around them.

"Is she his girlfriend?" she heard someone whispered.

"Don't think so. She might be a PA?"

What? Did they say she's a PA? Just what part of her looks like a PA?

This women!

"Agree! Look at her attire. She's definitely a PA." someone whispered.

What? What's wrong with her attire? She looked at her reflection. She's wearing a faded denim skirt partnered with white V-neck plain t-shirt. Ugh! She sighed. Definitely PA-ish. Once she received her pay out she will definitely restock her wardrobe. But for now ...

"Honey," she called, intentionally making her voice sounds sweet like a toddler, while wrapping her hands around his arms. "Do you want me to cook your favorite pasta?"

The man just smiled and nodded his head. She slightly squeezed his biceps.

Hmmm. So hard.

She smiled and lean her head on his arms. Since he's a scumbag who ignored her for five years might as well ripped some benefits out of this.

"They said that men who frequently work out have smaller ahem." she said in low voice.

"Smaller?"

"Smaller you know!"

"I don't know." he said in a confused tone.

"Smaller .." she hesitated for a moment "penis" she whispered in a very low voice that only the two of them can hear.

Sometimes she really wants to stab her mouth for saying the most random things. She is blushing profusely.

"Don't you think that you know better than anyone if Josh Junior is small or not?"

This man!

She lightly punch his arms. Of course she knew. How could she not? He gave her a very traumatic

first time.

"Let's go to the meat section." she said hoping to change the topic and just heard the man chuckled.

***

Josh carried all the shopping bags to the kitchen and help Sophie to prepare dinner.

"Can you please wash the lettuce?"

"Sure."

"Can you grab the pepper at the blue cabinet?"

"Okice."

After handing the pepper, he secretly studied his wife. She is wearing a cute pinkish apron tied around her waist and holding a wooden spatula. Her black long hair was up in a messy bun showing her slim neck that's currently glowing with sweat. For some reason he felt warmth in his heart. When was the last time he saw a woman cooking? Charlene was raised as a Johnson Heiress that's why she may know how to manage a company but she doesn't know how to cook or do any house chores. When they're together they either eat out or order delivery.

He grabbed a towel and gently wipe the sweat trickling at his wife's forehead. He felt the woman stiffened for a moment.

"Should we give this marriage a chance?" he blurted unconsciously.

"What are you --"

"Hiya!" an energetic voice suddenly came from the kitchen entrance.