Chapter Six (Unedited)

She will be discharge today and whether he likes it or not, she will be go back at the villa. At the place she once called home.

"Ready?" Nanny Lynne asked.

I smiled. "Yep!"

They then started walking out of the hospital. It took at least an hour before they were able to reach the villa. It was a luxurious two-story villa that is surrounded with pleasing greenery. The surrounding gives a warm and serene vibe. She frowned when she noticed that none of the maids not even the butler welcome them back. She slowly walk towards the door.

"It seems like this house needs new set of helpers." she said calmly but loud enough to be heard by the nearby maid.

They hurriedly walk over and offered their assistance.

"No thank you, we can manage. Besides, I don't want to disturb your work." she said sarcastically that left the maids with red faces.

She opened the door of the master bedroom and made her way to the walk in closet that is filled with their clothes. She touched the set of maternity clothes she bought in preparation to her pregnancy.

Dumpling, I hope you're doing fine wherever you are.

"Nanny Lynne," she called out.

The hurriedly come over "Yes Miss?"

"Please move all my clothes to the guest room." she said.

"Leave it to me."

"Thank you!" she smiled anf left the room.

Meanwhile.

The butler called informing him that his wife is back at the villa.

Between the two of us, I wonder who's more shameless. Me, who want to keep the villa to keep my kid's memory or you, who despite knowing who was behind his kid's death still wanted to give the villa to that person?

He can't stop thinking about her words. Yes, it was also his kid but he can't forsake Charlene because of it. He don't have the guts to do it, knowing full well why she did that kind of thing. He parked his car at the front yard and made his way to the house. He frowned when he noticed that someone is moving out something from his room. He hurriedly climb the stair and stopped the old lady who is carrying bunch of clothes.

"What's happening?"

"I'm moving my things to the guest room." He heard answered. He turned and saw his wife. Pale face, thin neck and watery eyes, she looks rather pitiful. "Please go on, Nanny Lynne."

"Why?"

"Because I am." she said.

"Let's have a talk."

"Are you willing to give me this villa then?" 

"Sophie,..." he muttered.

"Don't call me Sophie and if Mr. Jamieson is still unwilling to give me the villa, then I don't think there's anything else to talk about." she turned and was about to leave.

"When I say we talk, we'll talk and when I say you go, you'll go."

She glared at him. Does he think he's married to a dog? He was also glaring at her and the people nearby can feel that the temperature dropped to freezing point.

"S-sir.... " Leon stammered, scared of his boss current mood. He had seen him angry multiple times and he also knew what happened to those people who angered him.

"What?" he yelled.

"M-miss Johnson is on the line."

"Tell her, I'm busy."

"No he's not." she simply stated. "Go put Miss Johnson on line three." she instructed Leon then made her way to her room. 

"S-O-P-H-I-A!!!"