Chapter Ten (Unedited)

"This cabinet contains the spices that we mixed to teas and coffees depending on the customer's order. We have here rose, anise, saffron, ginseng and so on."

This is her first day and Tina, who will be leaving the shop next week, is giving her an orientation. She is not a genius and even though she was reborn she don't have a heaven defying ability like the ones she read on books, thus she write notebook every single thing in her small notebook.

"Do you wanna take a break first?" Tina asked.

"I'm all good." but then again my traitor stomach grumbled.

Tina smiled. "Its fine to be hardworking but you also need to eat. Come I'll prepare a sandwich for you."

She shyly followed her and lightly punch her belly.

"To tell you frankly, you don't look like you needed money."

She was currently munching on her three-layered sandwich when the question was brought up. She raised her head to look at Tina who is now staring at her curiously.

"On contrary, I do." she answered. "I don't have my own money but I know I'm pretty so I can't really blame you for thinking that."

The woman in front of her cackled.

"You sure is a narcissist."

"Am I not pretty?" Sophie pouted.

"You are, you are." she nods as if she's trying to pacify a child.

They've been chatting for a while when the bell at the door chimed signalling that there was an incoming customer.

"Greeting from Cit-"

Sophia was not able to finish her greeting when she saw the person who came in.

"well, well, well ... " the woman wearing a bergundy dress said in a micking tone. "What a coincidence!"

She gulped. This woman is Renee Travenski, she is the very best frined of the woman who killed her child. Just like how every supporting character in a novel, this bedtfriend is also very supportive and protective towards the female lead. She remembered when she screamed shamelessly at Charlene calling her names and what not, this bestfriend grabbed her hair and dragged her out of the botique without caring about her well being.

She saw the evil woman smirked.

"The apron really suits you. A cheap apron for a cheap woman."

She doesn't have any intention to respond on the evil woman's provocation. She smiled sweetly instead which received several admiring glances.

"Sip in or sip out?"

Renee blinked. She can't believe that the woman in front of her is the same Sophia Jamieson. 

She now improved her acting skill.

"Who am I to pass on the ooportunity to be serve by the unwanted wife of Josh Jamieson. Of course I'll sip in."

Tina heard the woman said the name of Sophie's husband and for a moment she was truly shocked. Didn't she said that she needed money, how on Earth would the wife of the richest man in Country A needs money? She looked at Sophie's pale face with an obvious forced smile.

"Then please have you seat, I'll bring in your order."

The evil woman did not say another and walk towards table 5. She smirked.

When she turned to prepare the order she saw Tina staring at her. She sighed. She knew that look, everyone look at her like that. As if she was low enough to be judged, as if she committed the greatest sin in marrying Josh, as if ..... she shook her head.

"My husband doesn't want me." she simply said.

"So is the rumor says."

"He's a grown up man, he could have just refused."

"Yeah, he's a grown up man so he could have not abandoned you and left you to fend for yourself."

She heard Tina said which made her stilled momentarily. For the first time in her life, someone else, except Nanny Lynne, is on her side. She can't help but watered her eyes.

"Are you crying?"

She quickly wiped her eyes. "I'm not."

"No matter what method you used in marrying him, you're still his responsibility. To think that I really admired that person." she shook her head in disappointment. "Hurry and served the order to the princess or you'll scolded."

Sophie nooded and head off to table 5 with the ordered goods on her hand.

"Here's your order." then she slowly put the coffee on the table.

After placing the cup on the table, the evil woman "accidentally" pulled the table cloth which made the cup fell towards her, spilling the hot coffee all over her uniform scalding a part of her belly and legs.

The cup made a loud thump earning the attention of the people around.

"I am so sorry."

This vile woman!.