Chapter Nine (Unedited)

There was a man standing just outside where the two woman was talking.

Did she just call me scumbag? This woman!

Josh realized that even after five years of marriage he didn't really know Sophie well. He had been reluctant on marrying her thus his grandpa used a unscrupulous way to make him do it and because of that he hated Sophie so much. He did not try to get to know her and complete ignore her after the wedding.

How did she got pregnant? Well, that's a long story but to make it short the old man did another unscrupulous way to make him do it. He evilly made a servant mixed an aphrodisiac to their meal and voila, she announced she's pregnant the very next month. 

He was lost in his own thought when he realized that the two women at the room already noticed his presence. He cleared his throat.

"I'm preparing dinner for the miss, would you like me to make one for you as well Sir?" the older woman inquired.

Well he's quite hungry so he might as well eat dinner. He was about to agree when he heard the his wife said no. He frowned.

"Don't busy yourself with his dinner Nanny, I'm sure he'll be having his dinner outside per usual."

Right. 

He never ate his dinner at home. He would always spend his night with Charlene and would always reluctantly go back at the villa. 

"I'm not going out," he said and slowly made his way to the dining table.

"In five, four," the woman started counting "three, two, one"

"Sir," his right hand man Leon called out "Miss Johnson is on the line" then he hand over the phone to him.

He gave Sophie a look before greeting the person on the other line.

Hmp! He really had the balls to talk to  that woman  in front of me. This man is really  really despicable.

She suddenly have an idea.

"Honey, do you want your steak with pasta or rice?" she said in a very sweet voice but loud enough for the person on the other line to hear.

The man glared at her telling her to stop her drama, she just raised her left brows as a response.

"Look, she's just-" she heard the man said

But before he could finished, she stands from her seat and walk towards her husband's side, she lifted his chin then lowered her head to kiss her husband. She gave her a sloppy kiss and intentionally moaned loudly to make sure that the other woman heard it. When she heard Charlene yelled Josh's name, she let go of him and walk out of the kitchen.