Chapter Three (Unedited)

"I said my name is Sophia Jamieson." She repeated.

"You do know who your husband is, right?" the guy on the other line asked as if he thinks she is ridiculous.

"I know him more than anyone else."

"So you know that with his flocks of experts there is no way that you would win."

"Who cares about winning, and I'm pretty sure he'd sign it right away.

"I'll say it up front, that man is a big shot and I am but a lawyer .. I .."

"If you can't then don't." she cut him off. She knew more than anyone how powerful her husband is. He is the richest and the most influential man in Country A. He can crush anyone without even lifting a finger, but it was not like he won't die. "Anyway, thank you for your time." 

She hanged up without waiting for the other person to respond.She deeply sighed. She thought lawyers are fearless but she thought wrong. She reached for her laptop and starts typing. Well, if she can't find help from that lawyer then she just had to ask Mr. Google. What does Mr. Google doesn't know? She keyed in "Gutsy Lawyer"

Meanwhile ...

Josh saw his friend staring at his phone as if he was possessed by some kind of spirit.

"Problem?" he asked.

Chris lifted the corner of his mouth forming a smile. "Well, do you know that your wife's awake?"

He shook his head lazily. He was sure that the moment she woke up and find that he did not visit her, she will surely call his grandfather and complain.

Annoying!

"Well apparently she is already awake and...."

"And ...?"

"Apparently, she wanted my assistance for a divorce?"

"What did you say?"