°ᴾᴿᴼᴸᴼᴳᵁᴱ°

You were running as fast as you could. Your backpack hanging on your shoulders as your jacket was half hanging off your shoulder. Your h/c hair was swinging around as your breathing was under control. A voice started talking through the boxes that were hanging around in the school themself.

In a little while, at 1 PM, from YGN Broadcasting, October 8, 2005...
In a live broadcast, Quiz Champion Challenge, our very own senior high school student...

Ahn Chan Soo will make an appearance and challenge for a hoped-for second win!

I hope for a lot of chㅡ

"I'm sorry!" You nearly yell out of breath while bowing deeply. Your heart was beating faster than ever as your cheeks started to fluster red of embarrassment.

The male teacher looked at you with a furious gaze. "Miss Seo! This is the second time this week!" He spoke loud and clearly while you move your body upwards again. All the eyes were looking at you, burning into your skin.

"I-it won't happen again, I promiㅡ"

"Take a seat aside Miss Kim (Eun Ha)." The teacher cut you off as he pointed at the chair aside from your best friend. She looked pretty yet ugly, just like you. You two could talk hours and were full of confidence except at school... it broke you two down, mostly you.

"yes, teacher--" you mouthed as you took your place, the whole class started minding their own business again as your friend looked worriedly at you while taking out a brush. She combed your hair while pulling your clothes good again.

You smiled gratefully at her while letting her do her job, the teacher was placing a tv on the cupboard as he rolled his office chair in front of it.

"Did your brother held you back again?" Eun Ha spoke with a soft voice, you nod your head and roll your eyes.

"He keeps saying things about a phone and about a student in this school. He nearly followed me towards school this morning."

"Woah~ he's really messed up."

"I know right, aishㅡ why can't he just give her up? It was too long ago after they met."

Eun Ha nodded her head in agreement as you two look in front of you again.

"So let's see.. is everyone here now?" The teacher spoke again earning 1 loud and clear Yes from all of us.

"Over there, Whose seat is empty?" He moved his head as a gesture towards a certain spot. You turn your head towards the seat a few yards away from you and frown.

"Ah, that's Ahn Chan Soo's!" A student called. You were one of the only students that looked at the seat aside you.. Choi Dal Po

"No, not that one. The other one."

All the eyes moved towards the correct seat. Not really surprised at all, he missed classes a lot.. the worst student of the class earing a nickname by his grades.

"Th-that's Choi Dal Po's seat, sir." You spoke loud and clear while moving your head back to the front, locking your eyes with your teacher.

"Dal Po?" His voice raised up a little, you nod your head.

"That punk, Where is he at. Skipping class?" He questioned once again, not being surprised at all as he sat down on the office chair, holding the remote.

Everyone looked at the screen except for you, your e/c eyes moved back towards Dal Po's spot.

Why isn't he here? It's an important day for our school.

"That loser's always absent, tch." Eun Ha scoffed underneath her breath.

"It's starting! Everyone, be quiet." The teacher spoke once again, earning your gaze at the screen again.

"Have you been well for the week? This is Im Suh Woo. We will start the October 2005 live broadcast of Quiz Champion Challenge." The host spoke nearly as a robot that looked straight into your soul. You sighed softly while placing your head on the palm of your hand.

"Okay, in this place right now, we have Ahn Chan Soo, from Chungpo Highschool, Challenging for a second win." He spoke once again.

"His voice annoys me." You say with a soft yet annoyed tone. Eun Ha nods while rolling her eyes.

"Can't he just start already?"

Everyone started clapping so you joined too, not really knowing what happened. Ahn Chan Soo stood up and made a small bow, smiling brightly.

"How can he be so pretty~" your best friend mumbled aside you earning an elbow from you.

"Ya, you're drooling." you chuckle, Eun Ha looked embarrassedly at you while laughing it off..

H (host); What type of competitor would you like today?

ACS (Ahn Chan Soo); To be honest... I would like someone who would be worth challenging.

H; Yes, I understand.
Will today's challenger be someone who will be worth a competitor? We'll
meet him on the screen.

A small video opened on the screen showing the back of a pretty tall guy. Your eyes got wide, already knowing the person by the backside since you saw it a lot.

HIn order to stop Ahn Chan Soo's winning streak...
I've come.

The whole class looked confused yet surprised as well.

H; From the same school as champion Ahn Chan Soo, a brilliant student with the rank of 34th in the schoolㅡ

"Choi Dal Po.." you mouthed without talking while looking full of confusion, the small footage of him caused you to smile a little. He looked cute instead of a loser.

"Why is that punk there instead of here?" The teacher asked with mixed emotions as well.

H; Woah! So, now we will welcome today's challenger... Choi Dal Po!

Applause startled in the room on the screen while all the students looked confused at each other... there he was, the dumbest guy of the class. He walked up the stage while looking unbothered by the people who sat there.

H; That was really a memorable introduction. How was it? Are you satisfied with it?

CDP (Choi Dal Po); Yes, I am.. however, I'm not a brilliant student.

H; You're the 34th in your school. If so, then it's correct that you are.

CDP; But, there are exactly 34 students in school.

The host's facial expression changed pretty quickly while Dal Po looked unbothered as always.. does that kid actually has a heart?

"Woah~ he does have guts." You say to your friend while her mouth was open.

"Does he réálly think he can take care of Oppa?" Eun Ha replied causing you to chuckle. She has a pretty huge crush on him but no one knew since she's one of the hot girls. She's pretty, has a lot of money and is sweet.

"I don't know.. can he?" A male student spoke which was sitting in front of you two.

"If he can, then I can do it as well." The boy aside him spoke. You rolled your eyes and just watched further...

•》~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~《•