°ᶜᵒⁿᵍʳᵃᵗᵘˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ°

You're sitting in the reporter's room on the matras along with 3 other reporters, 1 woman and 2 men. Beom Jo is standing up with his coat on, ready to take off any moment. In Ha and Beom Jo are supposed to go get new subjects to fill in the news.

Since they are a few steps ahead of you and Dal Po, they are already allowed to choose multiple subjects.

"Y/n." You look up from your notebook, seeing Beom Jo looking at you.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to visit mother later today, you want to come with me?"

"Hmm.. If I'm free.. sure. Will you se-" you got interrupted by a phone going off. It was In Ha's. Your gaze moved to her feature.

"Yes! Ma Wa Ri, Han River Line's Choi In Ha!" She spoke loud and clear as she always needed to do. Her facial expression turned from happiness into seriousness or she just froze.

"A-are you telling me to make a report right now?" Everyone in the room looked at her with full surprise.

"Heol!"

"Jinjja?"

"Daebak!"

"Beolsseo? (Already?)"

"Johgessda~~! (lucky you~~!)"

Her face expression got shaken back to life, "No, I will do it! I can do it!" Everyone their gaze kept being glued on the female that was about to make her own first report.

"Of course! The accidents because of icy roads? Yes. I'll do well!" Choi In Ha hung up the phone before clinging her hands on her chest, yelling from the top of her lungs.

"YEEEEESS! I finally get to do my first report!!" She yelled as she started doing a winning-dance. You started laughing, finding it cute. You were so happy for her.

"Ya, Choi In Ha. Are you really doing a report?" Seo Joon asked surprisedly.

"Oh! (Yes!) He said to gather icy road incidents and try to make a report out of them!" She spoke happy until she realized how bad it sounded. She looked from excitement to worriedness.

"What should I do? I look really bad right now, right?" She questioned, looking at one of the reporters.

"It's not just your appearance." A female spoke, causing you to turn your head towards them.

"I can't stand seeing you with my eyes open." The female finished.

Jeez, you can be jealous but keep being genuinely. Tchhh-

You give the female reporter a certain glare before turning your head towards In Ha again which is looking worriedly. "Where can I wash my hair!?" She whined as she hovered over her bag, looking for shampoo.

"Does hot water come out of the police station's bathroom?" She asked desperately. You look a little bit pitfull at her actions. You were happy she was going to do a report but you didn't realize she would act like that.

"How about my clothes and shoes? I should ask my dad to bring them." She talked to herself. You start to chuckle.

"Congratulations, Unnie!!~" you mention with a bright smile, In Ha looked at you with a smile as well, giving you a hug.

"Thank you, Seo Y/n!!~" she yelled followed by an enthousiastic chuckle. She started running out of the room, leaving everyone behind to go take a shower.

You got up from the matras and walked up to Beom Jo that was smiling to himself.

"You too, Beom Jo. Congratulations." You mention as you give him a hug, something you don't really do often. You felt his limbs being wrapped around you, causing you to hold him even closer.