°ⁱᶜʸ ʳᵒᵃᵈ°

You and Dal Po walk out of the police station, being all wrapped into warm coats, earwarmers and gloves. "Are you ready?" Dal Po asked with a smile, you nod your head.

"YA! There you are! PPALLI! PPALLI! PPALLI! (Quick, quick, quick!)" A female head reporter yelled from the top of her lungs. Her name was Im Jae-Hwan. She had a big mouth but a small, tender heart. Aside her was another van/company truck and another person. He was dressed in a red jacket along with the letters : MSC on. He was supposed to pick up In Ha and Beom Jo.

"Since news about icy roads on the Han River is obvious, we'll be screwed if we don't get there first. Got it!?" She called out, you and Dal Po nodded your head.

"Hurry! Get it!" She yelled once again, you and Dal Po blurted out a yes before getting into the company truck/dark colored van with YGN on the sides.

"Hurry hurry hurry!" She called behind you two again to make you two sit quickly. You and Dal Po held back a small laughter whilst sitting aside each other. This will be your first report whilst being together secretly. Of course it was pretty exciting for both of you.

"Let's go~ Hwaiting!" You yell whilst making fists. Dal Po smiled as he looked at you, also making fists. You quickly looked at the door that was still open, ready for Im Jae-Hwan to get in.

"Sunbae!" The head reporter spoke whilst having her back turned to you two. A small smile got placed on your face as you turned your head quickly at Dal Po that was already holding his small notebook to take some notes.

"The road in front of the kindergarten at Giwhadong is ours." She spoke with a teasing tone, a small smirk placed on her face. You took this oppertunity to lean in quickly and peck Dal Po's cheek.

He turned his head quickly, a little bit surprised. "Really Y/n?" He grinned. "So this is how we'll be living the rest of our lives?" You nod your head whilst placing your index finger on your lips followed by a soft sshhhh.

He started laughing with a bright smile. "Curbarhasio, hyungnyim! (Let's leave, 'older male-friend/brother'!)" Im Jae-Hwan called as she got into the van aside you.

She closed the door of the van as the vehicle started taking off towards the kindergarten at Giwhadong. Dal Po's face relaxed again from laughter but his eyes were still placed on yours. You looked at the head reporter.

"And? You got any certain places? did any research?" Im Jae-Hwan questioned as the vehicle kept on moving. You took out your notebook as well and wanted to speak as Dal Po was ahead of you.

"The slopes of the roads are very steep infront of Yumchangdong playground, the road to Champa park and the three-way intersection at Sachoong police station." Dal Po explained with a monotone voice. You nod your head to yourself, thinking he did a great job.

"The cars slip a lot too." Dal Po finished, keeping eyecontact with her.

"Oh- I never took pictures of those locations. Did you investigate those areas in that short time?" She questioned, you look at Dal Po ;; waiting for his responce.

"I was a taxi driver for 5 years. I know most of Seoul's steep roads." He replied, you frown to yourself.

Taxi driver? For 5 years? Woah~

"In a case like this, your experience is quite useful." She spoke, you chuckle.

"Not only for things like that. He also has a pretty nice voice to listen to." You speak, wanting to join the conversation as well. The head reporter looked at you and smiled, nodding her head.

"You're not wrong about that. An extra advantage." She spoke, You look proudly at Dal Po and scrunch your nose.

"However, back to the subject!" The female spoke, causing you to look back at her.