°ʳᵉᵖᵒʳᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ʰᵒʳʳⁱᵇˡᵉ°

The truck finally arrived at the broadcasting studio, YGN. The head reporter got out of it firstly whilst holding a camera. The driver got out of the vehicle as well and opened the back of the truck ;; wanting to find something.

"I told you it's fine." Dal Po spoke as he sat aside you.

"Ya, you nearly fell down because that old lady said wrong places that were so said 'icy'." You scoff, crossing your arms.

"It would have been a hit. Choi Dal Po, YGN reporter falls down on icy road." He spoke whilst making a big handgesture. You roll your eyes.

"Yeah, followed by : YGN reporter, Choi Dal Po in hospital because of stupid old lady." You huff, Dal Po chuckled. He found your worriedness adorable but knew he could also cause a fight if he kept on pushing it further.

"Ya, rookies. Are you two coming or not?" Im Jae Hwan spoke with her loud voice, waiting for you to get out of the vehicle. You point to the door with your head, telling Dal Po to get out since he was sitting closely against the door.

Dal Po nodded his head and got out of it first, he gently streched his upper body followed by a shiver since it was pretty cold. You gently get out of the car, placing your feet on the nearly faded snow.

That's when... you stumbled over your own feet. You fall down through your knees as the cold, wet snow was already melting into your pants. A soft hiss escaped from your lips as you knew that your enkle will be soar for a few days t'ill weeks.

"Ya-" Dal Po went on his knees to help you up, "gwenchana? (U okay?)" He questioned as he tried helping you up. You start wiping the dirt off your clothes, a soft thanks leaving your mouth.

"Let's go." You speak as you started to walk further, being embarassed which caused you to nearly fall again.

19.38pm...

You were putting up some finishing touches on your news subject about the icy roads since Dal Po already left to spend some time with his cousin.

You were sitting down at a round, chestnut wooden table with a dark blue sphere seat. A few bundles nor documents were being spreaded over the table.

"Why is there so much to be said about a stupid icy road, aish-" you ruffle your hair before writing some things down.

"Seo Y/n!" You hear someone calling behind you.

"Oh?" You turn your head and see the captian standing at the door of his office. "Yes?" You ask as you get up. He gave you a small handgesture to follow him to his office.

You swallow lightly and start packing all your stuff before walking up to his office.

Once you walked in he gave you a sign to sit down, so you did as he spoke, placing your backpack aside the seat.

"You're working on the icy road subject, right?" He questioned, you replied with a small but clear yes.

"And what was that other subject?" He asked, you frown and slightly started thinking.

Another subject? We weren't allowed to have any other? Did Dal Po had a secret subject he didn't tell me about?

Flashback.

"Moon Deok Soo tonghwa naeyeogseo? (Moon Deok Soo call log?)" Dal Po spoke as he looked up at the call log Ahn Chan Soo was holding up highly above his head. You freeze, hearing his voice again.