°ʷᵃʳᵐᵗʰ°

You and your brother walked outside seeing your mother standing there with a leopard printed coat and a feather hat. You sigh softly, knowing you'll be in more trouble then you already are.

The two of you walked up to the dark colored pretty big car. "Be careful getting in." Your brother spoke with a soft voice that caused you to feel safe. You gently got into the car, hearing it closing behind you.

Beom Jo walked up to the other side and got in. You rested your head onto the palm of your hand as you looked outside. It was dark outside, the bright lights of the police station were shining onto your face, causing you to squint with your e/c eyes.

You coughed, feeling a jacket being placed on you by your brother. "This will keep you warmer." He spoke as his gaze moved to the window and back to you. Something about his gaze was mysterious but you couldn't tell exacly what it was.

You nodded your head softly as you were about to turn your head, your brother shuffled closer and putted your head onto his chest.

"Ya~ ige mwoya~ (what's this~)" you speak with a hoarse voice, starting to feel weaker every second.

"I want you to be warm, that's all." He spoke, his gaze still on the window. You roll your eyes and move your head up.

"Is there something I'm not supposed to see?" You question followed by a sniff. On that moment the car started driving off.

"No, it's just- for your own bestw-" He stopped in the middle of his sentence as you turned your head already.

"Choi In Ha?" You spoke a little bit confused, "Isn't she supposed to be with y-"

"Yeah, she is but.. I told her I was going to help you first since we're a step further then you two already."

"Ah.." you blink gently as you see someone else standing aside her. He kept looking at the car with a certain gaze but before you could examinate who/what he was looking at, your brother gently pulled you back to his chest.

2 hours later..

"From Joonha patrol unit.. there was one college student's DUI incident.." You mutter into the phone, handing over a case that your mother and brother were trying to search for you.

What was the blood alcohol level?

"Ah, the blood alcohol level was.." your gaze moved up to your mother which was lip mouthing 0.06%

"0.06%" you explained as you sniffed again. Your brother looked worriedly at you, he just felt that something was off but knew you wouldn't let him help until you had a good case.

What about the license?

"The license was not revoke-" you start blinking softly as your mother her eyes got wide, the car was still driving through the darkness of the night, hoping to find some more cases for you.

'Suspended' your mother lip-read and you nodded your head.

"The license got suspende-" you coughed, holding your phone away for a second. "Suspended-" you finished.

Okay, tell me if there is anything new. Rest some too, okay? You don't sound great at all aish-

"Yes, I understand sir. I will!" You spoke before hanging up and coughing once again.