°ˢᴴᴿᴱᴰᴰᴱᴰ ᴾᴬᴾᴱᴿ°

You two were walking around in the darkness on your way home, he offered you to walk you so he could listen to you.

"...after that, I started studying to be a reporter. I studied for 6 years: 3 years detective, 2 years informatics, and 1-year drama. I learned how to lie since I'm not that good at it.." you explained while scoffing underneath your breath.

"Waitㅡ to which school did you go?"

"Eh.. well... eh... I forgot?" You mentally cursed while trying to find another school,

you're a reporter! You should know at least one different school!!

You sighed softly, "why do you wanna know that?"

"It might be important."

"Not really." You scoffed while looking into the darkness. The sun was already under and you two were walking on the sideway.

"Hmm.. I actually didn't get your name either." He spoke as he took your wrist to make you stop again.

"Mwo? (What?) But they said we needed to work together. Didn't they at least mentioned my name?" He shook his head while closing his eyes for a few seconds until his head was still again.

"Then how do I know yours?" You questioned while squinting your eyes a little. He chuckled softly while releasing your wrist.

"Woah~ you can smile too?" You said without thinking, his smile disappeared.

"What do you mean?"

"Dwaesseo (nevermind)." You replied while chuckling softly.

"You really remind me of a student I had in class, you know that?" He asked while putting his right foot a little bit to the front, leaning his weight onto the left one.

"Oh, well, people say I have a familiar face, I hear that a lot." You spoke while starting to walk, he followed you again; walking aside you. He ignored your sentence and kept thinking, a pretty long silence remained between you two until he spoke:

"Seo something.. ehm... Y/n? Right? I think that was the name. Isn't it?" Your eyes got wide as a lot of answers drift inside your head.

"What? No?" You spoke, nearly questioning yourself.

"So you are! Woahh~ it's been so long!" Dal Po acted as if he knew you as one of his friends but you never really talked to each other, until the last year you were in the same class. You needed to finish a year project about a cult. You two got the Moon Cult also known as the Unification Church.

"I know..." you sighed. "I never thought you'd ever become a reporter though.. how did you end up here?"

"Choi In-ha." He answered without hesitation.

You frowned, "Your niece?"

"Mhm, we discided to do this together but... something came up."

"Ah... how are her hiccups? Does she still has those?"

"Yeah, it didn't get better these past few years." He laughed softly while you two finally arrived at your house, you chuckled as well.

"She was a pretty good student, every time I think of her I remember that day when Ahn Chan Soo confessed to me and she got upset. Aishㅡ Eun Ha was so broken back then."

"Why?"

"She had a crush on him for months." You chuckled.

"Really?" Dal Po looked pretty surprised, just like everyone would be back then.