°ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵃˡˡ ˡᵒᵍ?°

You sat down on a bench whilst looking into the distance. You didn't know what to do. After your conversation with your brother, you were thinking about yourself and if it's really worth everything.

Okay, your mom gave you the twix box and gave you warmth, your brother tried taking care of you and he tried making you smile and Ahn Chan Soo.. he tried protecting you in the most weirdest way while he kept distance because you 'liked him'.

You sigh softly whilst you felt coldness touching your bare face along with your hands. The hallway was empty, only leaving you behind in a thick yet warm jacket.

"Museun momsar gamgiga onmomeur baneur ro kogkog jjireuneun neuggim i ya.. (What kind of cold has the feeling of the whole body being poked by needles..)" you mutter to yourself as you cross your arms, hoping to feel warmer.

Your teeth started chattering, your lips were turning blue and your body started shivering underneath the thick dark-blue-colored jacket.

It didn't take long until you felt someone putting a scarf around your neck. It was a black colored one with blue and green squares onto it as well, causing it to have a pretty fading effect.

"Ah?" You look up, facing a familair face. "Beom Jo? What are you doing here?" You question a little bit surprised.

"Taking care of my little sister." He took a seat aside you.

"Ya~ I can take care of myself-" you mumble softly, still shivering a little.

"I can tell." He laughed, causing you to give him a soft slap along with an eyeroll.

"By the way, isn't it your first time being like this since high school?" He questioned whilst furrowing his eyebrows. You nod your head, a soft "ah" leaving your lips.

"Did you find out what it is yet?" He questioned whilst he opened his notebook. You shake your head.

"I think it's just a cold?"

"But your nosebleeding and you passing out, I don-"

"Yaaa~ I'll be fine~"

"Y/n.. I'm serious. This isn't a normal cold. Why don't we just go to your Sunbae and then to the hospital for research, hmm?"

"Go to my sunbae? Did you see what Dal Po did to me? He left me to die out there, Sunbae won't let me go to the hospital until I have a good article." You cough followed by a sniff. Beom Jo looked gloomily down, trying to find a solution.

Your gaze moved back to infinity as a small figure got spotted in the side of your eye, causing you to turn your head to the side.

"Chan Soo!" You yelled with a hoarse voice. He looked up a little bit startled as he was holding a brown, wooden pad with a few sheets of papers on it.

"Oh- Seo Y/n-" he did an attempt to leave by turning his back towards you two which didn't work out that well.

You got up and ran up to him, your elder brother chasing you. "What's that? Is that an investigation report?" You asked, leaning onto Ahn Chan Soo for support.

"A case report? Are you going to get it-" you couldn't finish your sentence as a cough started coming up. You put your hand onto your mouth as warm breath got pushed out of your longs.

"Go away~! I'll catch your disease!" He spoke loudly as he took a few steps back. You sniff as your frowned offended.

"Please give me something-"

"It's nothing much anyways."

"Then why are you holding it? It must be something." You take a step closer to him, wanting to steal the pad.